banner ad

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:44 pm 
Perch

Might be a wild goose chase... but I'm looking to contact a couple of guys that I met 2 years ago at Merland (early November)...

I had the pleasure of fishing Quinte with a couple of guys from the Montreal area that were dedicated musky fisherman. I can't remember your names... we met at the dock at Merland Park as I was launching my boat. My brother was running late so we went out for a couple of hours in your [b]Green Lund Fisherman[/b] with a Mercury engine and kicker. We spent most of the time talking about Musky fishing in the [b]Ottawa and St. Lawrence[/b] and planer board techniques for Quinte. It wasn't a great morning but we did manage 1 fish in the short time that we were out.

I'm looking to visit my brother in Montreal between Oct 12 - 16th for my first musky trip to the Montreal area and would be interested in meeting up if you monitor the boards...

Hello to all those lurking...hog time is just around the corner...

Jimbo...don't forget to take the C.C. Shad with you to BC...you never know what might turn on those Halibut ;)

oldprincecraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:01 am 
Walleye

you have a pm

Post subject: Musky
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:06 am 
Walleye Angler

I will definitely pack the CC Shad. I think we have made a plan to fish for Sturgeon, apparantly they are biting steady and we are supposed to be launching from the Mission boat launch, whereever the heck that is...

Jimbo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:31 pm 
Walleye

Hey old princecraft I am going Musky fishing October 7th on the St.Lawrence River around the Boucherville islands I am going with someone who fishes Musky every year .Keep in contact and I will let you know the exact location.other good locations are Lake St.Louis ,Lac St.Pierre ,Riviere Milles Iles near the Arthur Sauve Bridge between Laval and St.Eustache.Contact me after Oct 7th and I should know where to get them in Boucherville.Mike The Pike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:25 pm 
Perch

Thanks Mike - I'll try to message you after the 7th but I might have limited Internet access as we'll be travelling around fishing all week. My brother is in Rosemere but he doesn't fish much. Every year I try to get him out on the water once or twice...the last couple of years have been to Quinte for Walleye but this year he wants to try musky close to home. I'll be trailering the boat and willing to move arpound if you have any good recommendations.

Thanks,
oldprincecraft

banner ad