Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:32 am
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: walleye tournament ?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:33 pm 
Walleye

I have had a lot of calls this month asking if I'm hosting a walleye tournament this year. Just to let you all know I am working on it at this time. The date and time is yet to be determend. , but it will be in and around the first two weeks of november. I'm open to any and all suggestions of the date. The place of launch will be either picton harbour or prinyers cove area. Again I'm open to your input on this. The entry fee is the same as last year @ $100.00 per team and opptional $20.00 for big fish. I'm also working on getting some prices for the 4th, 5th, and 6th. place. All entrents must be paid 1 week prior to tournament date. Those who dont will not compete. The pay back will be 85% The rest of money will go to kids with cancer charity. Last year the funds raised went to the adult handicapped foundation. This year I ghanged it because of a personal request to help out. Please feel free to call me or email me with any further questions. But at this time gear yourselfs up for one day in and around the first two weeks of November. Thanks ....Ron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:31 am 
Minnow

Ron picton dock is a good location and lots of outside fisherman their all the time if you keep the payment open to the day of the tourney some of them may jump in.Iknow the tip of the bay has been booked full for the first weekend of november by fisherman they may jump aboard. But for local guy a pre buyin would be good .A sign to put down at the dock would help as well.The clown rapala guy jason remember me?

banner ad