banner ad

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quinte Bass Champs
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm 
Walleye

Just an FYI there are guys out there fishing for money who cut in front of other guys who are fishing for money as well. Not much you can do about it. Its almost funny sometimes to see how much balls some guys have. I fished the tournament and I bet there were at least five times when I could have flipped my jig in other boats.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:39 pm 
Walleye Angler

P.D wrote:
Rocket you are an A$$ of the biggest kind. You where complaining at the dock in the morning about the blast off so why didn't you go home then and save the gas money, we all know that you cant catch fish and that it was probably your partner that caught that so called record.
I started this thread to thank a great bunch of people that could have fished opening day but choose to stay on shore to make our day enjoyable not to listen to whiners like you so go start your own thread and title it WHINERS.

+1 :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:04 am 
Walleye Master

Is there anywhere to find the results??

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 am 
Walleye Angler

how about the pictures taken by the i-phone ? Just another thought, you might want to get a camera next year as these pics i am sure are important to the anglers.....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 am 
Walleye Angler

Walleye 9 wrote:
Is there anywhere to find the results??

Thanks

Up top Quinte fishing series look under June 16

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 am 
Walleye Master

Thanks Shelly. I've seen the results for the QFS tourny on the 16th. I was looking for the June 15th Bass Champs results. Hourly weigh-ins and payouts etc....

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 pm 
Walleye Angler

I am with Jamie right now there looking into it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:08 pm 
Walleye

http://bassjunkiesfishingaddiction.blogspot.ca/

here's some weights

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:53 pm 
Walleye Master

edited for now...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:31 pm 
Walleye Master

beaner wrote:
http://bassjunkiesfishingaddiction.blogspot.ca/

here's some weights

Thanks beaner....just what I was looking for!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am 
Walleye

[quote="Shelly Morris"][quote="P.D"]Rocket you are an A$$ of the biggest kind. You where complaining at the dock in the morning about the blast off so why didn't you go home then and save the gas money, we all know that you cant catch fish and that it was probably your partner that caught that so called record.
I started this thread to thank a great bunch of people that could have fished opening day but choose to stay on shore to make our day enjoyable not to listen to whiners like you so go start your own thread and title it WHINERS.[/quote]

[b]+1[/b] :!: :!: :!:[/quote]
I wasn't complaining Shelly,but now that you opened your Big mouth,let's get ER!!! Going,I was at my first spot to fish at 6:10am,with about four more boats within view they all came from the launch area,and started to fish as soon as they stopped,don,t tell me the guys that ran 30 and maybe fourty mins away wern't doing the same thing!!!They could have had three blastoff's,15 mins apart,with no problems,the problem was ,they didn,t have enough help!!!Nuff said!!!...DROP IT!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 am 
Walleye

[quote="ROCKET"][quote="Shelly Morris"][quote="P.D"]Rocket you are an A$$ of the biggest kind. You where complaining at the dock in the morning about the blast off so why didn't you go home then and save the gas money, we all know that you cant catch fish and that it was probably your partner that caught that so called record.
I started this thread to thank a great bunch of people that could have fished opening day but choose to stay on shore to make our day enjoyable not to listen to whiners like you so go start your own thread and title it WHINERS.[/quote]

[b]+1[/b] :!: :!: :!:[/quote]
I wasn't complaining Shelly,but now that you opened your Big mouth,let's get ER!!! Going,I was at my first spot to fish at 6:10am,with about four more boats within view they all came from the launch area,and started to fish as soon as they stopped,don,t tell me the guys that ran 30 and maybe fourty mins away wern't doing the same thing!!!They could have had three blastoff's,15 mins apart,with no problems,the problem was ,they didn,t have enough help!!!Nuff said!!!...DROP IT!!!![/quote]Just wanted to refrase this comment by starting out with,Hey there Old friend Shelly!!!!!

Post subject: Goby - right on
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 am 
Guppy

I have found the same. Some competing in the derbies don't respect those already fishing.
Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 pm 
Walleye

+1 :!: :!: :!:[/quote]
I wasn't complaining Shelly,but now that you opened your Big mouth,let's get ER!!! Going,I was at my first spot to fish at 6:10am,with about four more boats within view they all came from the launch area,and started to fish as soon as they stopped,don,t tell me the guys that ran 30 and maybe fourty mins away wern't doing the same thing!!!They could have had three blastoff's,15 mins apart,with no problems,the problem was ,they didn,t have enough help!!!Nuff said!!!...DROP IT!!!![/quote]Just wanted to refrase this comment by starting out with,Hey there Old friend Shelly!!!!![/quote]

Again I will ask, where exactly did you expect 170 trucks and trailers to park bud?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 am 
Baitfish

This is pretty interesting. The rocket complaining.
First of all, I don't believe this was his first spot he has never had that much gas in his boat . He normally fish out form of the blast off where he runs out of gas LOL . I really don't know how anybody could complain about the way that tournament was run . I have never finished it, but I go down to the way in and with Dr. Tufts in Queens University students helping I don't know how it could be run any better. Kevin Dory and the rest of the staff have done a outstanding job. My hats off to them. This guy you are dealing with. You just have to learn to ignore him and hopefully he goes away.
But you have to give him credit he does hold the record actually he holds to records the biggest fish in the biggest loser. I hope he reads this. This is just the fact. :o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
banner ad