Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:40 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Quinte Bass Champs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 am 
Walleye

[quote="monde48"]This is pretty interesting. The rocket complaining.
First of all, I don't believe this was his first spot he has never had that much gas in his boat . He normally fish out form of the blast off where he runs out of gas LOL . I really don't know how anybody could complain about the way that tournament was run . I have never finished it, but I go down to the way in and with Dr. Tufts in Queens University students helping I don't know how it could be run any better. Kevin Dory and the rest of the staff have done a outstanding job. My hats off to them. This guy you are dealing with. You just have to learn to ignore him and hopefully he goes away.
But you have to give him credit he does hold the record actually he holds to records the biggest fish in the biggest loser. I hope he reads this. This is just the fact. :o[/quote]
Hey there Frank,thanks for the compliment on holding the record for the largest bass ever weighed in ,at a Tourney on Bay of Quinte,that record also belongs to Cooly,I actually got my personal best at Trent River ,just south of Havelock,last September,8lbs.8oz...She's on the wall,you don't get them all the time!!!!...As far as some of the other comments,where to park 170 rigs,get there early,like I always do!!!!...Thanks again and your spelling and Grammer are awful Frank!!!!Have a good one....(ROCKET)P.S....I,m sure it's just a matter of time before that record gets broken,and I'll be one of the first to congradulate that person!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:26 am 
Walleye Catcher

ROCKET wrote:
monde48 wrote:
This is pretty interesting. The rocket complaining.
First of all, I don't believe this was his first spot he has never had that much gas in his boat . He normally fish out form of the blast off where he runs out of gas LOL . I really don't know how anybody could complain about the way that tournament was run . I have never finished it, but I go down to the way in and with Dr. Tufts in Queens University students helping I don't know how it could be run any better. Kevin Dory and the rest of the staff have done a outstanding job. My hats off to them. This guy you are dealing with. You just have to learn to ignore him and hopefully he goes away.
But you have to give him credit he does hold the record actually he holds to records the biggest fish in the biggest loser. I hope he reads this. This is just the fact. :o

Hey there Frank,thanks for the compliment on holding the record for the largest bass ever weighed in ,at a Tourney on Bay of Quinte,that record also belongs to Cooly,I actually got my personal best at Trent River ,just south of Havelock,last September,8lbs.8oz...She's on the wall,you don't get them all the time!!!!...As far as some of the other comments,where to park 170 rigs,get there early,like I always do!!!!...Thanks again and your spelling and Grammer are awful Frank!!!!Have a good one....(ROCKET)P.S....I,m sure it's just a matter of time before that record gets broken,and I'll be one of the first to congradulate that person!!!!

You spelled grammar wrong.... just sayin :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 pm 
Walleye

Get there early is your solution? Please tell me you are joking. Can anybody tell me where this dude came from?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm 
Walleye

[quote="wrighty52"]Get there early is your solution? Please tell me you are joking. Can anybody tell me where this dude came from?[/quote]
I.m not a DUDE as you put it,just one of the old WHARF RATS!!!!!..Which you probably have no idea what that means!!!!...Keep Tryin!!!!!ROCKET!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 pm 
Walleye Angler

The legend has spoke ,let him rest in peace, 8)

nuff said over and out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:50 pm 
Walleye Master

First of all , I do not get the HATE for ROCKET?? Most of you don't even know what it means to be a true competitor let alone hold records.. Most of you bass folks seem to be like my old wrestling partners, never good enough , so lets bitch about the guy who's had the most success. Some of you are so plain to see through... it's funny. :)

Rocket can defend his own battles but all I'm say'in is you lil bass " @@@@@@',s" need to learn some respect.

Randy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:05 pm 
Walleye Angler

Gone Fish'in wrote:
First of all , I do not get the HATE for ROCKET?? Most of you don't even know what it means to be a true competitor let alone hold records.. Most of you bass folks seem to be like my old wrestling partners, never good enough , so lets bitch about the guy who's had the most success. Some of you are so plain to see through... it's funny. :)

Rocket can defend his own battles but all I'm say'in is you lil bass B@@tch's need to learn some respect.

Randy

lil bass B@@tch's need to learn some respect. interesting
before you assume anything maybe (probably) Rocket and I know each other from WAAAAY Back ,that would be
between Rob and myself really none of your business!!

The Bass Bitches really pisses me off as we are all fishermen of one species or another and if you don't
think there is bitchin from walleye to bass THEN Dr Phil has an opening for You!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm 
Walleye Master

Quite frankly Shelly, I do not know who you are and my comment was NOT directed towards you, it was more of a general comment. It is interesting though that you have shown a flaw.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:27 pm 
Walleye Angler

Gone Fish'in wrote:
Quite frankly Shelly, I do not know who you are and my comment was NOT directed towards you, it was more of a general comment. It is interesting though that you have shown a flaw.

I have quite a few but nothing vindictive
The bass fishing bit really was what set me off
All the last few posts really take away what the original
Post was all about a great tournament ran by a great bunch
Of guys with the largest team event turnout-today in Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 am 
Walleye

I would have to agree with Shelly on this one. It seems we have gotten so far away from what the original topic was.

It seems as though this ROCKET character, who appears to be a legend in his own mind thinks he can do a better job. There is a simple solution to that. Try and put together an event the size of this years Bass Champs and see if you can do a better job. Otherwise just keep your trap shut about the people who can actually pull it off. If you didnt like the set up no problem. Next year save your money, and sit at home and pat yourself on the back about some record breaking fish you snagged 20 years ago.

Its fine if you had a complaint or two about the way things went down, but show a little respect for the people who put what I can only assume is an enormous amount of time into hosting an event that provided an aweful lot of fun for 169 other boats. The funny thing is I dont even know these guys, just cant believe you would have the sac to shoot your mouth off about it.

Post subject: Quinte Bass Champs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:46 am 
Walleye Catcher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:36 pm 
Walleye

Thats actually really funny

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3