It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:28 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:04 am 
Walleye Wisdom

No I got yoga ltr!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:17 am 
Walleye Master

the Monkeyman is a great guy to fish with and welcome on my boat any time.. to know him is to luv him and im lucky enough to say i know him..... the good, the bad. and the ugly sides lol . he makes many good points on this thread as well as many others over the years and collectivly its good when we can all agree to disagree and get along with life as we know it.
My Views on a letter writen to the higher powers: .... it could be prepaired using all the sciance one can gain writen very well like it was prepaired from someone with a law degree from Harvard or a simple one page note saying you guys stink at your jobs. and it will be greated the same with a generic letter back saying thank you blah blah blah. bottom line its one letter from one guy that pretty well means sickum to the powers above even a huge orginization like OFHA can and will be stone walled at times because they are just one orginization often up against 3 or 4 orginizations who band together such as Peta, greenpeace. save the whale foundation.save the spotted owl foundation.save the trees, the forests, the wetlands foundations who all band together on one topic or another.. Its all about money and power someone donates to save the whales who have never even sen a whale. so save the forest when they never get far enough outside the city to even know what a forest looks like , yet they have gained the power needed to get things done as they see fit often not even knowing what they do yet think its right, and for the good of ALL man.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Thanks Grizz, right back at ya. I have to vent somewhere and as long as I don't get arrested I guess I'll keep firing e-mails to make myself feel better cause I sure won't sit on my hands anymore like most do.

Ass Monkey

banner ad