Tourism
Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:42 pm 
Walleye Angler

Don't think they are all that nuts, just being careful can take people a long way. Dec 10th I drove my 4 wheeler across White Lake (Madoc). That was a total of approx 850 lbs. Too bad this warm eather hit or I'd be standing on some water right now.
Grillzy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 pm 
Walleye Master

group hug ((((((((((((((((((((((Quinte)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 pm 
the only reason i will not fish 2 or 3 inches of ice is a bad case of raisin bag is no fun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm 
Walleye

martycoo wrote:
I will meet with everyone of you in person and discuss anything you want and wish......... but dont talk to me like Im a retard and have no common sense...... and whoever gave that OL BOYS comment is full of it, you guys are grouping up and doing the same thing ..... this board is great because we can say what we feel and wish because thats our right. I accept your points and do think you are good guides and fisherman, i jusst think alot of damage can be caused by posting during early ice!!!!!! I thought I said a bit much and I will apologize that I go over the line sometimes, sorry my father taught me to say it to your face and not behind your back............

id love to meet up sometime and talk fishing,always enjoy reading your posts.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

I love the report and am glad you guys made it out safe. I hit the ice for the first time yesterday for splake and was shocked to find 4 inches of black ice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 am 
Walleye Wisdom

LMAO @ all u whiners.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:43 am 
Walleye Wisdom

hey Grant , i'll take the heat off of you ' I was out today on the ice and it was about 1.5" thick ,everytime i hit with the spud ,whoosh it went straight through, only went about 30 yards but i wasn,t worried , the water only gets about 6" deep in my backyard :lol: LMAO , Don't let the a##holes that run you and others down bother you , you know this kind of crap starts up on every board once in a while , usually caused by jelousy , yeah i know whats going to happen now , someone is going to say ,did you know you can drown in 6" keep up the good work Guys and don't let the sh## disturbers ruin a good thing Highest reguards Bill :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:17 am 
Baitfish

Those of you who do not know Grant and have never met him....You have nothing to say so keep your comments to yourself....I know him quite well and he is the last person to put people in harm’s way – he spends more time educating people about fishing and safety in a month than most spend fishing in an entire year..... It’s an exciting time of year – the ice is getting there and to each their own – Its guys that think they know what they are talking about that cause the problems and put other fisherman or rescue people in danger - Ice fishing is a sport and if you’re not comfortable or don’t have the knowledge that others may have then don’t do go.....or better yet hire G2....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm 
Walleye

rueman wrote:
Those of you who do not know Grant and have never met him....You have nothing to say so keep your comments to yourself....I know him quite well and he is the last person to put people in harm’s way – he spends more time educating people about fishing and safety in a month than most spend fishing in an entire year..... It’s an exciting time of year – the ice is getting there and to each their own – Its guys that think they know what they are talking about that cause the problems and put other fisherman or rescue people in danger - Ice fishing is a sport and if you’re not comfortable or don’t have the knowledge that others may have then don’t do go.....or better yet hire G2....

I second that rueman. He is an awesome person and an amazing fisherman/guide!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm 
Walleye Catcher

matdbz29 wrote:
LMAO @ all u whiners.

Agreed, Hey Matt, long time no see, hopefully we can get out on the ice soon. You been out already?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:49 pm 
Minnow

dont let em get to ya Grant, just keep on doing your thing buddy. good to see your slaying them already.
and i think rueman hit it on the head. well said.

cheers man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 pm 
Walleye Master

I don't really care much about this, one way or the other, however, this is absolutely retarded.

"Those of you who do not know Grant and have never met him....You have nothing to say so keep your comments to yourself...."

So, if I understand the above, you cannot comment on anything, unless you have met the person you are commenting on?

Is this correct?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 pm 
Jumbo Perch

Go for it Grant, I know you have the good sense to know when to say when. As an old Marine once said, I would walk right through the gaits of Hell with you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 am 
Site Admin

this thread has gone on enough. Time to lock it up and move on. Everybody got their christmas shopping done yet?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4