Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Brian Hadley
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:38 am 
Walleye

Just wanted to start a thread to say thanks to man that does a lot for the Quinte Fishing Series guys/gals . I know Brian (and crew at Belleville Sport and Lawn) has helped myself with my boat numerous times from blown pumps , to setting up/replacing batteries and/or even taking time to explain how the livewells on the new boats work with al the new switches and valves lol . I even know of someone that needed spark plugs for his boat at 5am before a tournament and Brian was able to help him also get on the water in time . For this Brian we all "Thank you" for your efforts of going "above and beyond" what any other owners would do , you truely are a "class act".

Cheers , Ed Bunnett
aka, flap'n'shad

Last edited by flap'n'shad on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Brian Hadley
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:51 pm 
Walleye Angler

Don,t forget Jerry and that other little squirrley mechanic,Awesome crew just don,t let the little squirrely guy paint the lower end of your motor I think his name is Joel hope I spelled it right :D :D :lol:

Post subject: Re: Brian Hadley
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm 
Walleye Angler

I can't agree more, thanks for dropping off a new prop the evening before the Bassmania Rice lake on Aug. 13th. After getting out on the water for a pre fish Friday afternoon we had our prop disappear off the motor thanks to someone trying to steel it and had a long hull back to the launch. We had a spare on board that would have got us back but unfortunately we lost the nut and did not have a spare one. Lesson learned I have one now. Thanks again Brian and let Eric know what I owe you. You are highly regarded by your peers in the fishing and boating community of Quinte.

Gord

banner ad