Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:40 am 
Walleye Master

Below is the letter my sister is sending out to help her raise funds for a upcoming bike ride from Toronto to Montreal, I know we all have charities and organizations we all lean towards supporting and this is another I believe should be supported, if anyone can help in sponsoring her all donations will be greatly appreciated and will certainly be going to a excellent cause

Thank You in advance for the support!

Hello friends, family and colleagues,
Living near CFB 8 Wing Trenton we have all too often stood beside our Highway of Heroes and witnessed the repatriation ceremonies of Canadian soldiers who have lost their lives while serving on active duty in Afghanistan. Whether we agree with the mission or not, we can agree that it is horrible to see these young lives cut so short. Many of these soldiers are in their 20s and 30s and leave behind very young children, many of which are under the age of 10.
I am very excited to share with you my commitment to Canada Company’s “North American Moving Services Tour de Force 2011”, a once in a lifetime athletic fundraising challenge. 100% of the proceeds raised in this event go to Canada Company, a nonprofit organization that funds programs such as Camps for Kids of Deployed Soldiers and the Canada Company Scholarship Fund. The fund helps cover the costs associated with obtaining post secondary school education for children who have lost a parent serving on active duty. This is an exceptional cause that hits close to home.
From September 12th to the 18th I will be cycling from Toronto to Montreal. I will be riding approximately 100 km each day! The minimum fundraising effort required is $5000. My personal goal is to raise $1000/day - $10 for every km of the tour. As time is limited, and my goal admirable, please consider sharing with your friends and family. If you tell two friends, and they tell two friends, and so on and so on . . .
I am proud to be Canadian and feel very blessed to live in Canada. I would be very grateful for your donation. I thank you in advance for your kind and generous sponsorship.
Clicking on the following link will take you to my personal sponsorship page.
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?re ... Pref=en-CA
For more information and ride itinerary please take a few minutes to checkout Canada Company’s website. www.canadacompany.ca
With heartfelt gratitude, Jill Frederick

[b][color=#00BFFF]Radioworld[/color
Proud Member Of CLOSA
Proud Member of LOTSA
MC Rockets
Atommik Tournament Flies
ITO Flies

The World is all about ass, you either kick it or lick it