Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:33 pm 
Walleye

Hey king -Me

Welcome to the site, i just joined your site early this week , looking forward to meeting you in the spring for browns , Mite have to charter a trip instead of draging my boat down :lol:
It's great to have a wife that likes to fish or at least likes when the other half is enjoying himself or herself :D :D I know I'm lucky to have both in one woman!!!!!!!

Big-O(phil)<!!!!><

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:44 pm 
Walleye Angler

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! [Diabolical Dr. Evil Laughter]

If you Poor Married Buggers [PMB's] aren't careful, and keep spending so much time on this website - wait, let me rephrase that - if you aren't careful, and get caught spending so much time on this website, you won't be calling it the "Beg and Brag Board" any more ....

Oh no.

.... you'll be calling it the "I must "Beg to Shag Board."

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Gentleman, Dr. Piton feels your pain .....

{guffaw} [Excuse me while I clean up the beer that just came spurting out of my nose]

What can I say? Some chicks "get us", and some chicks don't. And you aforementioned PMB's are acutely aware of which kind of chick you are married to.

I, too, was once married to a woman unsympathetic to the finer pursuits in life. And despite the fact that the year before I married her [I chased her til she caught me] I logged 15,000 miles travelling to and from caving destinations, for whatever reason, she thought she could "change me". However, love is about acceptance - not necessarily "approval," but definitely about "acceptance" - not about trying to change someone to become what you want them to be. She just never "got me".

At any rate, my Post-Divorce Renaissance began in 1995, and I can go fishing whenever I want. And I can even look at pictures of naked girls on the internet, too. So there.

Now if my ex-wife were to read this post, and to respond not in her usual way [a letter from her lawyer to my lawyer, which costs me a hundred bucks just for him to open the damn thing - sheesh] but rather were to write a note, she would most likely write something like this.

Please click here to read Dr. Piton's Ex-Wife RANT. [Note: When you read this RANT, please substitute the word "fishing" for the word "climbing"]

And on a more serious note, if you would like to read about what unconditional love and acceptance really means, I would invite you to read Dr. Piton's Christmas Message of Love, Forgiveness, and Hope.

'T'is the season, eh?

Have a Merry one!

Cheers,

Pete

banner ad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:22 am 
Walleye Wisdom

Ya! But what would she say if you were on it Christmas morning :?: :lol: .........Like this :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

banner ad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:33 am 
Guppy

Big-o,
Look forward to talking more with you. I am always up for helping/discussing fishing on the big pond. Heck, I wil be asking a ton of questions to everyone on the northside -I want to try for some musky sometime. It would be nice to hold a rod for once, instead of setting them up.
Wall-i-guy,
Your ? about being on X-mas morning..... my wife just handed me a cup of coffee and she told me to say happy holidays to all of ya. :D
I am looking into tech. for getting them browns out of the rapids/river for you. Have a freind that is good at that...stay tuned.

Happy Holidays everyone,
I feel that I wil be on this site alot in the future -MUSKY/WALLEYE :)

banner ad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:20 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

king me wrote:
Big-o,
Look forward to talking more with you. I am always up for helping/discussing fishing on the big pond. Heck, I wil be asking a ton of questions to everyone on the northside -I want to try for some musky sometime. It would be nice to hold a rod for once, instead of setting them up.
Wall-i-guy,
Your ? about being on X-mas morning..... my wife just handed me a cup of coffee and she told me to say happy holidays to all of ya. :D
I am looking into tech. for getting them browns out of the rapids/river for you. Have a freind that is good at that...stay tuned.

Happy Holidays everyone,
I feel that I wil be on this site alot in the future -MUSKY/WALLEYE :)

Hey Thanks King Me :!: Appreciate any and all help on those critters. Spend a lot of time on the Quebec side of the river after trout. Sure would be nice to nail a couple in my own back yard! All the best for the holidays!.....WIG

banner ad
 Post subject: gone fishing
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:20 pm 
:roll: my husband's newest mistress is this darn computer!
I know where he is, even if he isn't doing anything that I consider useful

At least he's talking to someone who wants to listen to all those fish stories and appreciate them

Once is enough for me! 8O
He doesn't want to hear all the lovely details about what I did with the kids all day and I find it much more interesting to chat with my friends.

There are things we share and others we don't

Thank Goodness for these message boards

:wink: between the fish and the computer - it's all good!

making-a-home

banner ad
banner ad