banner ad

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:38 am
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 am 
Minnow

sorry if the answer is buried in the forum somewhere, but just got computer workin... Gonna take an old buddy (who is quite ill) out for a rip on the bay tomorrow morning and would be nice to catch 1 or maybe 2 walleyes... we usually go to Pt Ann then head over to narrows and troll back.. How has the fichin been out that way?? Is the water level back to normal or close??? thinking of heading to Belleville bridge, but trolling has been a passion...
Any help would be appreciated!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:10 pm 
Walleye Angler

Might be a little early for large numbers of large females in that area.....seems to be just starting to heat up towards Picton and ferry area from what Ive been reading on this forum.....slow start to fall migration but it seems to be picking up and they will move up quickly.....that being said , I caught two females on the weekend from shore at night, both around seven and seen two more caught of a similar size....all fish around 9- 10 o"clock PM.....was west of Point Anne....not quite at Bay bridge in Belleville but close proximity....they are starting to fish there as well but I avoid it from shore....one reason being I keep losing my seven dollar CC deepdivers on the rocks there and (it receives a fair bit of pressure this time of year from shore).....not into crowds. So it might be worth your while to try Point Anne through Beleville Trenton.....they are there.... just not in high numbers quite yet

Last edited by littledog on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 pm 
Walleye Angler

Oh ...and the water is low.....could really notice it in the river north of the bridge, before it flows into the bay in Belliville....probably not terribly low .....its usually not really deep there anyway..but it seemed lower there than I usually see......Good luck where ever you decide to go!

banner ad
banner ad