Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Folks,
I want to take a moment of your time to welcome a new advertiser to the board, County Shores. County Shores is not a new place and infact has been around for decades under the previous name of Fosters. The new owner is Todd Foster (son of Glen) and when talking with him on the phone about County Shores it was quickly apparent Todd is out to change things up. He and his wife along with their 3 kids have already made many changes and plan more to come. He sent me a recent newsletter which i have included here. Please take a moment to read it as it outlines everything and gives you a good sense of what County Shores is all about.
P.S. It is less than 10 bucks to launching and park there and yes you can launch yourself.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:46 am 
Walleye Angler

The old boy isn't there to scratch up your truck and gun your engine anymore? That's a shame....

banner ad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 am 
Walleye Angler

Might give them a try again with the changes being made. Great place to stay and get out to the hard water. Boats beware of the rocks when launching. Hope changes in this area of the operation were completed. Thanks for the info Dan
Snarfy

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:55 am 
Perch

First - Thanks Dan for the welcome to the Forum and Website ... We are pleased to be here and look forward to providing service to the Quinte angling community anyway we can.

To "Parksy" and "snarfy" or anyone - Please feel free to drop by and see the changes we are making first hand. Gone are the days of us launching your boat for you. Gone are the days of having to be back at a certain time to get pulled out plus much more! Oh we can still launch your boat if required (guys with Motorhomes and Truck campers love this) but most people now launch themselves now. Facility upgrades continue to happen. We haven't redredged our harbour but we have Cruisers and large speedboats going and coming from the docks most weekends without issue ... just have to watch your trim and keep it between the markers.

Finally, the last biggest change is Customer Service! Moving forward Customer Service is a real focus for us. Are we perfect? - No! Can you come to County Shores and do whatever you want? -No! But we do our best to help everyone have a great holiday or great day on the water.

Look forward to seeing you all!

Sincerely,
Todd Foster
County Shores

2281 CR-15 (Northport Rd)
Prince Edward County
www.countyshores.com

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:42 pm 
Walleye Fingerling

I will chime in on this one.

Todd has really updated the entire facility. The grounds look better than ever and I've been into their docks a few times this year for the odd ice-cream treat or bait. He is planning on running a 4-season operation for those of you who may want to come in and stay in a fully furnished cottage for a fall fishing excursion or an ice-fishing weekend...(they have minnows)!

With the upgraded electrical he can even handle the big fifth-wheels and motor-coaches, I was certainly impressed and I hope some people give it a look-see. Glad to have them around!

NPAA#297,
nwernerfishing@hotmail.com
Facebook- Werners Angling Adventures

banner ad
banner ad