Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:24 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 pm 
Walleye

wow just read this on my rogers home page news feed...we could be in big trouble here with our lakes people,a good read and the entire world should be concerned

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/scientists-tin ... 24366.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:12 am 
Baitfish

plastic lol we all know it can,t be destroyed whats in the lakes we don,t know about is the real concern . The plastic they talk about is old news not new at all they known this for a long time

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:04 am 
Walleye

I wasn,t going to say anything,"BUT",I was out yesterday just for a drive,and if the MNR.,or who is ever responsible for the Water Soldier Plants,between The Hamlet Of Trent River,it will be devastating to say the least!!!I do most of my fishing in this section of the Trent System,I was at the Healey Falls Dam on the upside of the dam,the plants are right at the edge of the dam,if any of these plants get dragged over ,due to up and down water levels,that will be the end of the Trent System,if it makes it's way to Quinte,it will be a disaster,its right out to the channel markers in spots,needs attention ,right away,Just my thoughts!!!!ROCKET!! :!:

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:34 pm 
Walleye

ROCKET wrote:
I wasn,t going to say anything,"BUT",I was out yesterday just for a drive,and if the MNR.,or who is ever responsible for the Water Soldier Plants,between The Hamlet Of Trent River,it will be devastating to say the least!!!I do most of my fishing in this section of the Trent System,I was at the Healey Falls Dam on the upside of the dam,the plants are right at the edge of the dam,if any of these plants get dragged over ,due to up and down water levels,that will be the end of the Trent System,if it makes it's way to Quinte,it will be a disaster,its right out to the channel markers in spots,needs attention ,right away,Just my thoughts!!!!ROCKET!! :!:

WE ARE ALL RESPONSABLE FOR OUR WATERWAYS http://www.invadingspecies.com/

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:13 pm 
Walleye

Its those dam plastic water bottles. Use metal water bottles fill from the tap. Tap water is monitered every 5 minutes. Bottled water is governed by the companies and has to be tested every 3 years... your choice lol

banner ad
banner ad