Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:38 am 
Site Admin

Welcome aboard to Werners Adventures AKA nickyneb. Here's a bit of a bio from Nick.

I'm a lifelong sportsman, who had the love of the outdoors instilled by my grandfathers at a very young age. I built my first boat when I was 15 and never looked back. As a former pilot for United Airlines, I’ve spent most of my life spilt between the air and the water.
Using my years of Walleye Tournament angling and calling the Bay of Quinte (Big Bay) my home, I’m offering charters for the one fish I chase exclusively- Walleye. I will teach you the tactics I’ve learned, from jigging, to rigging, slip-bobbers to bottom bouncers, casting to trolling. I pursue the “Marble Eyes” with a passion!

Nicholas Werner
www.wernersadventures.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 pm 
Walleye Fingerling

Thanks Dan,

I appreciate the intro,

For those of you that already know me I've mostly focused on walleye tournament angling for quite some time. Due to some family changes (baby) I decided to stay a little closer to home and do my angling. Thankfully living here on the Bay will allow me to do so.

Just a quick note I belong to at least 12 or more (I forget) other fishing sites and this one (Quinte Fishing) is by far one of the most informative and helpful sites out there. I've been fortunate to meet fellow board members and or patronize some of the businesses who advertise on this site. Dan (Paul and others) should be commended for keeping this site the way it is. We are all very lucky to have such a wealth of useful and useless ;) knowledge at our fingertips without having to wade thru piles of ads. (A quick check of other forums will prove my point).

The Quinte Fishing "community" is a good one. From the non-posters(lurker's) to the people who give freely of their information ie: Grizz and Superdad this is a forum that is worth logging onto.

Thanks again Dan and I look forward to seeing you all on the water.

NPAA#297,
nwernerfishing@hotmail.com
Facebook- Werners Angling Adventures

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:38 am 
Walleye Master

Welcome Nickyneb... and good luck to you and your adventures...... and im honored to get a mention here....... i feel there is many great people here on this board that make it a great place to visit and keep track of the happinings in and around the quinte waters.typicaly summer is a slow time here but as the lazy hazy hot days of summer fade away and the cool nights of fall draw near the board comes alive with begers, and bragers and many folks here make the board a great place. i am sure we all look forword to reading about some of your adventures over the fall and winter months so again welcome. and good luck. Grizz

banner ad
banner ad