Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:36 am 
Walleye Master

Hey guys just wanted to pass along a free Seminar at Bay Marine on Friday May 2 from 6-7pm. If you are in the area and looking for something to do to kill sometime before midnight, come to Bay Marine and learn about some of the exciting new Navionics cards. The SonarCharts is an incredible new tool and very exciting for anglers in Canada. After the Navionics portion Joe Pickstock from PB&J Charters, Jeff Chisolholm from Hooked for Life, Shawn Banks from Homewrecker Charters, as well as myself Scott Walcott will do a quick seminar on tips and techniques for spring walleye trolling. It will be a panel style question and answer format that I always enjoy doing. Its amazing how much there is to know about fishing and I always pick up a few tips just by asking/listening to the other guys talk. I really enjoy panel seminars rather then a sit and listen style. Its free and should be fun. Bay Marine is supplying some coffee and timbits. I'd like to get a rough idea of number of guys for chairs and coffee so if you are planning on coming either text me or email me so I can compile a list.

Scott

West Lake Willows offers 8 cottages and camping at the doorstep of the famous Sandbanks on West Lake.

www.bayofquintecharters.com, www.pictonharbourinn.com, www.westlakewillows.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:59 pm 
Walleye Master

I've had a few people inquire about the time and how we will be able to cover it all in an hour. We are prepared to be there from 6 - 8. Wes has said he won't kick us out at 7pm. I am planning a 30 min Navionics seminar, then an hour for the panel to talk about walleye trolling techniques, then 30min of question and answers/ mingling.

Scott

West Lake Willows offers 8 cottages and camping at the doorstep of the famous Sandbanks on West Lake.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:16 pm 
Walleye Master

If you are in the area, i think you are crazy to miss this.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:56 pm 
Guppy

As always great meeting with Scott joe and Jeff . So much info now I have no idea where to start . Good luck to all . Thanks again from the Triemstra family

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:01 am 
Walleye Master

By the look of the picture I was texted you should have been up front and I should have been listening!!! Well done!

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banner ad