Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:51 pm 
Walleye

It is a Nitro and that's what you are saying, You are not saying stay away from Z-7's you are saying stay away from NITROS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 pm 
Walleye

because I'm sure if there was quality issues he wouldn't want to run one, Not all thing happen 2,3,10 years later, some thing happen right away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 am 
Walleye Angler

Ya I'm sure he's never had any issues with his boat as I am sure he would publicly complain for all the world to see because that's how a pro would deal with it!! By the way u talk u must have one, sell them, insure them or own shares in tracker boats! U seem to defend them like its personal and likely u don't own one and probably don't know anyone who has owned one??
I own one and have lots of probs and if u don't like the way or the story I have to tell about my experience with not only the boat but the manufacturer then tune out and go fishing!

Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:47 am 
Walleye

I own a 2008 482, I have nothing to do with Nitro other than that. I am a dental tech so I don't sell them, I am insured by Mitchell and Abbott insurance and have nothing to do with them, and I don't invest in any stocks. I defend it because you are trying to blame the boat when it is yourself you should be blaming. YOU are the one that bought a boat without warranty, YOU are the one that hit the big waves, YOU are the one that didn't have your USED boat inspected before YOU bought it and now YOU are the one begging for someone to say "ok you have whined enough, We will fix your boat for you" well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is probably not going to happen for YOU .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 am 
Baitfish

Well stated. Welcome to the age where people all feel that they are entitled because of their lack of understanding.

Everyone has poor experiences with items but do they all cry about it? I had two Princecraft boats which popped rivets like there was no tomorrow and I never ran them hard. Did I tell other people they are garbage boats? I had a Lund which leaked right from the factory. Did I say it was crap? I've also had a Yamaha blow a powerhead within the first 15 hours of use. Are Yamaha's bad?

Sell the boat, buy what you want, and get over it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:28 pm 
Walleye Angler

Again like I said before if u don't like the program time out. It's my story, it's my problem and I could careless what u pair think of my complaining!
I paid my money and took one for the team and if I choose to tell the truth about something it would seem the two of u know nothing about and that is the way these boats r built then put ur 2 cents in and get on with ur life as when this all comes to a close I will do too.
Until then I will continue to make those who want to hear all about a 2010 Nitro Z7 and how a certified professional (explained to me) how poorly these boats r manufactured!
Maybe if u don't believe this u should pick up a phone and call them urself as u seem to not believe what I have said to date!!

Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 pm 
Walleye

Hey You are the one that came to a public board and started bitchin and complaining about YOUR problem . We are entitled to put our input in on this. If you don't like it take your complaining somewhere else. You don't run this board and you can't tell us to stop commenting, we have an opinion too And it's is not that I don't believe what you said, heck I even feel a little sorry for you but the point is that it seems like you made your bed now you have to lie in it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 pm 
Walleye Master

How about we all agree to disagree. I think we've had our say and been heard. If you want to continue, try to be constructive in what you say with respect to everyone on the board.

banner ad