Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:33 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:44 pm 
Perch

I've received some devastating news this morning. I would like to thank you for all your support in trying to make a great outdoor opportunity happen for 60 of our finest students. I personally, am very sorry, and feel especially heartbroken for our kids that have been looking forward to this outdoor experience. I have yet to hear a reason why. Thank you to Joann and Larry at Perfect Vue, Rapala and Mike Howe at Canadian Tire Kingston. Again I'm sorry.

tim

Last edited by Icehunter on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:46 am 
Goby

Hi there, I am an instructor/teacher from East Northumberland Secondary School in Brighton. We are known to be the best fishermen/fisherwomen not just in Ontario, but all of Canada. We would gladly except this challenge to show our prowess and help others understand the fine art of catching fish on hard water. Lol. In all seriousness this sounds fun and am looking forward to a great day on the ice. Thank you for organizing this event.

Mike Treacy
ENSS
613 847-0383

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:36 pm 
Walleye

Great event to get kids on the ice and experience a community fish derby! Good work, Tim!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:30 pm 
Perch

That sounds great Tdog- looking forward to meeting your team, we need to do more things like this. Oh , being that your team is made up of the best fishermen/fisherwoman we could have a side bet?lol. Also, you should check to see if your school received any Thrive money to help.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:31 pm 
Perch

Thanks Mark, your brother (bowfin)has been a huge part as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:01 pm 
Walleye Angler

Sadly my boys from Quebec can not make it. Both the lads are musicians and their school talent show is the same day. Sorry to say we will miss it, best of luck to all!

Jim Lawson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:00 pm 
Walleye

Tried to download file but wont work. My friend here in Cobourg mentioned his daughter was going in a high school fishing tourney. Are there different ones or just the one being disscussed here. He said it was a green tourney. No power augers allowed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm 
Perch

The files seem to be working for me. I can email you the file tomorrow. Must be a different tournament than ours, we are not the green one you mentioned.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:22 pm 
Walleye

Ok. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:38 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Best of luck with the Tournament. Unfortunately we have another sporting event that day, so I will not be able to bring my fishing team down from Athens District High School. Hopefully next year.

Jim Wilson

Smiths Falls DCI Redhawks Fishing Team Coach

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 am 
Perch

I've received some devastating news this morning. I would like to thank you for all your support in trying to make a great outdoor opportunity happen for 60 of our finest students. I personally, am very sorry, and feel especially heartbroken for our kids that have been looking forward to this outdoor experience. I have yet to hear a reason why. Thank you to Joann and Larry at Perfect Vue, Rapala and Mike Howe at Canadian Tire Kingston. Again I'm sorry.

tim