Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My Last Kick at the can
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:06 am 
Walleye

Was out on Friday morning windy and cold. Went to Huffs. Talked to a couple of guys and there was nothing happening. Stuck it out till 6. Marked a total of 8 fish. Had 2 strikes but could not land them.
Saturday morning headed to Pointe Anne. A couple of trucks parked. I think I saw Dan's truck there.
Decided to head down the street. Not sure what the area is called. Walked out just off of Massasauga pointe.
Fished from 730 till 1230. Lots of guys coming and going. No fish fro any of the guyswe talked to. Marked another 7 fish. The brother in law had one on at 830 lost it just below the hole. Looked to be about 6lbs.
On the way off talked to a couple of guys from Ottawa. They had been there since Friday with nothing to show.
On the way off the ice a couple of guys asked if the truck was still out there. They were working with the insurance company to try and get the truck out. They were just heading out to get pictures.
They said there was a company that maybe be coming out to put some kind of air bags on the truck to float it and then cut around the truck. He said it was going to cost 10 grand per day and it was. Going to take 3 days to get it out. Ouch!!!
Well good luck to those that went out todaySunday. I guess we will see you next time on the soft water.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 pm 
Perch

she was slow friday, was out of huffs but towards shermans with the atv, for 4 guys we got 8 fish, missed a few

banner ad