Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:28 pm 
Walleye Catcher

Hi guys,

Uncle Josh just came out with a Pork crawler and Leech. They are going to dynamite here in Quinte this spring. For the guys that troll for walleyes using worm harnesses and go through 10 dozen worms in a day catching everything! This Pork crawler is going to be your new secret weapon. The Leech is going to be great for jigging presentations for Bass and Walleyes as well.

PORK MEAT WORM-8PK Features

While oozing 100% natural night crawler scent extracted from real crawlers, our Meat Crawler™ swims with a realistic “fish tail” swimming action – just like the real thing. Lifelike and flexible, it wiggles and twitches with the slightest vibration, yet stays on the hook, won’t get bit off and lasts through multiple fish.

5" PORK MEAT LEECH -8PK Features

Our ultra-realistic, jet-black Meat Leech™ swims with a tantalizing, s-shape, full-body undulating action while dispensing a 100% natural scent extracted from live leeches. When at rest, it floats upwards just like a leech trying to swim away from the hook. And, with the rugged durability of pork, this leech won’t pull off the hook during short strikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvqwXsK_GBg

We will have a huge selection of both 7" worm crawlers and the 5" leeches in the store. You will also see these at the Belleville Sportsman show.

There will be a Show special on Pork baits.

Stacy
Pro Tackle

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

(2 Km north of Hwy #401 up Hwy #37)

Specializing in Musky, Walleye, Bass and Pike tackle
Fishing Charters

Local phone: 613-968-4111
Toll Free:1-888-442-7456

Check our online Catalog at www.protacklefishing.com

Last edited by Pro Tackle on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 pm 
Walleye

Interesting

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:16 am 
Walleye Wisdom

So did Dave talk Stacy into eating one?

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 am 
Walleye Master

I read an article in a magazine about these last year. I've been using Gulp Alive crawlers, leeches and minnows for the past few years with just as much success as live bait, or maybe even better. These look pretty impressive. Live bait is a thing of the past. Can't wait to get my hands on some.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:06 am 
Walleye Angler

Walleye 9 wrote:
I read an article in a magazine about these last year. I've been using Gulp Alive crawlers, leeches and minnows for the past few years with just as much success as live bait, or maybe even better. These look pretty impressive. Live bait is a thing of the past. Can't wait to get my hands on some.

You are probably right about live bait, but there is no better way to kill time in the days leading up to opener than going out on your lawn at night and catching some crawlers. But once the mosquitos come out in full force the novelty of catching your own wears off fast so I will give these a try. I have been seeing them on Joe Bucher show and they look great.

Stacy are you carrying all uncle josh stuff including Kalins?

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:36 am 
Walleye Catcher

jjz wrote:
Walleye 9 wrote:

You are probably right about live bait, but there is no better way to kill time in the days leading up to opener than going out on your lawn at night and catching some crawlers. But once the mosquitos come out in full force the novelty of catching your own wears off fast so I will give these a try. I have been seeing them on Joe Bucher show and they look great.

Stacy are you carrying all uncle josh stuff including Kalins?

We have all colors of Kalins 6 inch mogambos here as well. We may also bring in the uncle josh minnow.

Stacy
Pro Tackle

(2 Km north of Hwy #401 up Hwy #37)

Specializing in Musky, Walleye, Bass and Pike tackle
Fishing Charters

Local phone: 613-968-4111
Toll Free:1-888-442-7456

Check our online Catalog at www.protacklefishing.com

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:44 am 
Walleye

Hey Stacy.
What will the prices be for each of these in your store after the show?
Thx

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:18 pm 
Jumbo Perch

Bass Pro had these on clearance for 99 cents a pack last year and I stocked up up on them thinking that they would be perfect to keep the pesky perch of my harnesses. Have used them at least a dozen times before bass season opens and have yet to catch a walleye on them. I agree, they look wonderful and Joe Bucher does a great job advertising them but I don't know, these BOQ walleye are figging picky....I usually start off with them before switching after watching my buddies (usually Sheldon) boat their limit using live worms. I am determined (stubborn) and will keep trying them until success.....the leaches are fantastic and have caught both walleye and bass drop-shotting them....especially on the northern lakes but have caught a few on the bay, same with the minnows...have caught walleye jigging the bridge in the fall. If anyone that has had success on the bay using them can give any tips it would be greatly appreciated, I have rigged them all different ways and even cut them down a bit for a smaller profile. Good Luck!!!!

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:42 am 
Jumbo Perch

J Semark

Very Interesting!

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 am 
Walleye Angler

Never used these before but look like total BOQ eye slayers..... Definitely going to grab a couple packs.

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 am 
Walleye

can we order these from your online store at all?

banner ad
banner ad