Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:31 pm 
Walleye

The annual Belleville Cops, Kids Fishing Derby will take place on Sunday June 14th at Victoria Park from 9:00 am to noon. The derby is open to all kids up to and including 12 years of age. The derby, including lunch is free to all kids and comes with a prize. There will be a most accurate cast and longest cast competition, along with Raspberry the Clown making balloon contraptions for everyone. Worms are free; there will loaner rods and life jackets. This year there will be T-Shirts given out to the first 450 youths thanks to ProTackle and Angel Wings custom appeal.

We encourage all members of this board to attend with their families for a great time, you will see lots of volunteers and sponsors with smiles watching our future fisherman catch their first fish or their biggest fish to date. You can register at front counter of the Belleville Police station, online at the Belleville Police website under events and fishing derby flyer located on date of derby, or e-mail me the kid’s name(s), ages, address and phone #. If you have a teenager that needs high school volunteer hours contact me.

There are numerous volunteers and sponsors that are members of this great board, come down and check us out, if anything at all you will leave hearing a couple of fishing stories (some real-some not). If you have any questions or commits, please contact me at pcomeau@police.belleville.on.ca
Respectfully,

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:24 pm 
Walleye

Hey Pat:

I'm a local paramedic that actually works out of town but I live in Rossmore. I tie and sell worm harnesses locally at a couple local stores. Rossmore Stop and Country Camo. I would like to donate a couple prizes for your fishing with kids day. Call me at 905 984 0183. Not sure of my schedule that day but if I'm off I may have some time to help out.

Paul Weller
905 984 0183

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 pm 
Walleye Angler

A great event enjoyed by many kids this morning. Great to see such a good turnout for this. Big thanks to Pat and all the volunteers that put this together. Always awesome to see kids getting excited over a fish on the end there line.

banner ad
banner ad