banner ad

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:47 pm 
Walleye

Nice hat you got there,thats gunna worth some coin in a few years.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:10 pm 
Walleye Master

pickerel killer wrote:
Gone Fishin are you fishing in Zone 20 BOQ waters?? Are you not fishing up the Trent River, and therefore not dealing with the amount of shad and Baitfish coming outta the lake that everyone on here is dealing with?????

I was going to let this slide but he needs a tune up...I live ten minutes from the bay....and my back yard is also zone 17... If somebody is complaining about catching fish.... he must be north of 7... I wish you well "pickerel killer"... LOL >All Grizzly was asking was for tips? I think???????? lol

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:30 pm 
Walleye Master

and Please practice catch and release...... It helps our grandkids with their future fishery and obviously you don't have the gist yet?

Randy and Wendy

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:29 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Oh I got jist of it! I realease the big girls back in the water, and the smaller ones in grease!! I'm not complaining at all, just asking if your fishing in zone 20 waters when you say you hardly ever get skunked and lots of 2-8lbers? But I see you failed to answer the question.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 pm 
Walleye Master

Hey budz, I'm not trying to start bullshit......Yes I fish zone 20 waters , what are you thinking????

Of course I hammer them in zone 17 but I also fish zones 15,16,17,18 and 20 often. What is your point????I'm just trying to lend a hand on the forum. Go catch some fish and post your pics and spend less time worried about what I'm doing... ;)

Randy

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

My point is when a guy says he hardly gets skunked I either Know, (A). he's full of crap or he's fishin different waters.
The general consensus in the thread and myself included was that it was a slow bite, but of course your still hammering them!

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:26 pm 
Walleye Catcher

We better check in with the meter just to be certain.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:33 pm 
Walleye Master

Like I already advised you bud...... spend less time worrying about Randy, spend more time out fishing with your loved ones... This is my wife tonight enjoying herself tonight, while you were likely sitting on your couch, smoking a bong, waiting for the right words to respond? Peace Bro,,

Last edited by Gone Fish'in on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:34 pm 
Walleye Master

pickerel killer wrote:
My point is when a guy says he hardly gets skunked I either Know, (A). he's full of crap or he's fishin different waters.
The general consensus in the thread and myself included was that it was a slow bite, but of course your still hammering them!

LOL :o

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Nice fish!!!
Nope your wrong again Randy! I was sittin my ass in my comfy hut out off onderdonks! And your also wrong about smoking the bong and thinking about what to respond as I was busy pulling my sleigh a couple miles this afternoon! Only for 1 fish tho and it was smaller than your wife's!
See we don't need to fabricate stories now do we Randy!

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:54 pm 
Walleye Master

Hey bud, I don't know you and I respect your out fishing, that is great! ( although , I wouldn't spend my hard earned time there yet)

If you ever got to know me, you'd know I don't fabricate stories... I'm a good guy..

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

I'm sure you are a good guy but the B.S. Meter is just hoppin! I gotta get goin and sit my ass on the couch and smoke the bong!
Talk to ya later!

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 pm 
Walleye Master

If you think "the B.S. Meter is just hoppin!" you'd better ask my wife if that's true..... LOL.... I fish daily....lol,,,, enjoy your bong , sounds like you earned it tonight. Be Safe and best of luck!

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:13 am 
Walleye Master

Holy Crap guys lol ......... how nice it would be if we could be in more than one place at one time. or if we could just call the mother ship and be beamed into a different place. with a quick set up lol what I was going for here was a way to show how fish can be active in one place and not in another on the same day. seems to happen often...... I know guys who did well yesterday all smallish fish . and it wasn't what they were really looking for as most guys travil miles and miles looking for big fish..... I doubt they were upset with smaller fish but it isn't what they were looking for.

I can fish minutes from my house if I want small fish, but if I'm looking for a chance to beat my PB I'm going to have to do that in BOQ . I'm also pretty sure if I want that PB its doubtful for me to get it in Trenton this time of the year I have been skunked on walleye this year but only twice and been out 5 times even saying that I haven't had a banner day yet and yet to land a double digit. the time will come.

we all have hot days where we find our self in the right place at the right time I think this is where the luck comes into play don't we all wish every day could be like that lol .... the thing that I feel bad about is when I hear some guys get dishearten about many trips to quinte and not doing well. all I can say is keep trying, don't give up. and if this thread keeps going people will be able to see when the bite is on and when its off . right now its a little hit or miss soon there will be days when fish are hot form end to end on quinte . good luck, be safe and keep trying guys

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:11 am 
Walleye Wisdom

That was exactly my point grizzly, guys do get very disheartened and discouraged after countless trips to quinte coming up empty handed! It happens!! But then u get some bozo saying he hardly ever gets skunked, and is hammering fish all 2-8lbs yet he would not disclose the fact he is actually not fishing in zone 20 waters! Guys wonder what there doing wrong when in fact there doing nothing wrong it's slow right across the board it's just somebody painting an unclear picture!

banner ad
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
banner ad