Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 am 
Walleye Master

Well folks, thank you for your patience. I had hoped to get new docks at the Inn as soon as we had bought it but permits and other expenses slowed us down. We know have 10 slips with two 30' slips that can accommodate two smaller boats so we have significantly increased our docking. If we can get all the permits in time we hope to redo the seawall as well this fall and will have nice long ramps down to the floaters that are currently higher then the seawall. Lol. Looking forward to hosting a few of you this fall and making access to boats much easier. FYI the plastic covering the balconies in the one picture was temporary to protect a new balcony coating from the weather as it dried.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Lake Willows offers 8 cottages and camping at the doorstep of the famous Sandbanks on West Lake.

www.bayofquintecharters.com, www.pictonharbourinn.com, www.westlakewillows.com

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:02 am 
Walleye Fry

Sweet setup Scott. Miles ahead of what was there before.

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:37 am 
Walleye

Awesome Scott and just what the doctor ordered - now if only the water levels can get back to normal. I'm currently having some health issues myself and that together with my age may result in me selling my boat this summer. I've discussed this with Terry & we both agree if even if that happens, we would still try to make BOQ this Fall but with you and your package deal provided we can find another couple of guys to go with us.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:38 pm 
Walleye Master

Erie-Eyes wrote:
Awesome Scott and just what the doctor ordered - now if only the water levels can get back to normal. I'm currently having some health issues myself and that together with my age may result in me selling my boat this summer. I've discussed this with Terry & we both agree if even if that happens, we would still try to make BOQ this Fall but with you and your package deal provided we can find another couple of guys to go with us.

I'm very sorry to hear about your health issues. Hopefully, they are not serious and glad to hear you plan to keep fishing with Terry. It always amazes me how fishing brings friends together I have groups that have been fishing together for 40 yrs plus and haven't missed a year. It's great to see how fishing can build such life long friends. I'd be honoured to have you and terry on the boat.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Lake Willows offers 8 cottages and camping at the doorstep of the famous Sandbanks on West Lake.

www.bayofquintecharters.com, www.pictonharbourinn.com, www.westlakewillows.com

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:43 pm 
Walleye

Nice job. Looking forward to trying them soon.

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:06 pm 
Walleye

Sweet setup right there. Makes that a pretty tempting spot for sure. The area is lucky to have people like you to invest in the future.

banner ad
banner ad