Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

http://inquinte.ca/story/more-charges-laid-in-napanee-suspicious-fire-investigation
8O 8O 8O 16 more charges of arson. When did he have time to fish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:23 pm 
Walleye

You could say the fishing was on fire...

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:04 am 
Walleye Angler

Wtf

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am 
Walleye Master

This is me waiting for AssMonkey to respond to this lol

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:44 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

TheLandshark wrote:
This is me waiting for AssMonkey to respond to this lol

:lol: me too.

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:06 am 
Site Admin

Too funny

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:23 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

After I first offered my opinion on this topic my concience, which is usually dormant, actually tugged at me a bit and told me I might have jumped the gun. But as time went on and the scope of this fiasco widened the horns ripped through my scalp and fuel was added to a fire I thought was out.

If I hadn't already mentioned I only had two encounters with Smokin Joe. The first was him lowballing me on an posted item in the Buy & Sell section. His attitude was dismissive and arrogant and with what we know about first impressions, that told me a lot.

The second encounter was at the Picton ramp on a cold December morning. He sparked up a brief conversation and we actually shook hands and wished each other a day of good luck on the water. Never having met him I didn't even realize I had just spoken to and even pressed flesh with the King of Kindling until the friend with me pointed it out.

I contemplated what to do. Considering he had already left to drop some boards it was too late to flap my yap and give him a piece of my mind. I could cut off my right hand but that would be causing me pain instead of him and besides , I need both hands to fish. I was left with unfinished business. You know those moments you wish you would have put something to rest, for yourself as much as making the other person realize their error ? I never dwelled on it but was as I said above, it was unfinished business.

But one equalizer life has to offer is Karma. Whether you believe in it or not we are all taken down a peg or two for our behaviour and actions towards other's in our journey through this life. I have to believe that this is both pegs catching fire in Peppe Le Sparks hands, him letting go and the loud thud of his carcass hitting the cold, hard ground. Mission has almost been accomplished. Only one more thing to be done. I have an email saved to draft pointing out that their Quinte West Poster Child is compiling quite the resume of alleged criminality. All that is left to do is press SEND.

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:17 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

assmonkey wrote:
After I first offered my opinion on this topic my concience, which is usually dormant, actually tugged at me a bit and told me I might have jumped the gun. But as time went on and the scope of this fiasco widened the horns ripped through my scalp and fuel was added to a fire I thought was out.

If I hadn't already mentioned I only had two encounters with Smokin Joe. The first was him lowballing me on an posted item in the Buy & Sell section. His attitude was dismissive and arrogant and with what we know about first impressions, that told me a lot.

The second encounter was at the Picton ramp on a cold December morning. He sparked up a brief conversation and we actually shook hands and wished each other a day of good luck on the water. Never having met him I didn't even realize I had just spoken to and even pressed flesh with the King of Kindling until the friend with me pointed it out.

I contemplated what to do. Considering he had already left to drop some boards it was too late to flap my yap and give him a piece of my mind. I could cut off my right hand but that would be causing me pain instead of him and besides , I need both hands to fish. I was left with unfinished business. You know those moments you wish you would have put something to rest, for yourself as much as making the other person realize their error ? I never dwelled on it but was as I said above, it was unfinished business.

But one equalizer life has to offer is Karma. Whether you believe in it or not we are all taken down a peg or two for our behaviour and actions towards other's in our journey through this life. I have to believe that this is both pegs catching fire in Peppe Le Sparks hands, him letting go and the loud thud of his carcass hitting the cold, hard ground. Mission has almost been accomplished. Only one more thing to be done. I have an email saved to draft pointing out that their Quinte West Poster Child is compiling quite the resume of alleged criminality. All that is left to do is press SEND.

:lol: press that button.

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:13 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

You had to go and throw a dare didn't Ya? Send button has been activated . Hope it's the only source I have to contact or it could get interesting.

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:34 am 
Walleye Wisdom

I have also asked if I could have it. He'd be the first inductee into the Quinte Hall Of Shame.And maybe the only one?On second thought, Burn It!

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Now he had moved onto elder abuse.
http://www.thewhig.com/2018/06/27/marri ... n-opp-said

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:24 pm 
Walleye Angler

and to think I had felt sorry for her and the kids now just the kids

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:20 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Quite the diversified portfolio eh? It's a family business rooted in crime. Might as well change that last name to MUD. Good for nothing sticky, slimy, scat coloured MUD. Gotta give them kudos man cause when this batch of DNA intends to torch something they really know how to burn it down to the ground. All of it.

Where all the defenders of this saintly crew now?!?!?! Cat got your tongue has It?!?! Ya. That's what I thought!!

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:29 pm 
Walleye Master

Haha. I just feel sorry for the kids

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:03 am 
Walleye Angler

Wtf is all I can say about that .. opp be auctioning off his fishing gear possibly? Lol

banner ad
banner ad