banner ad

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mid week bassin report
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:59 am 
Walleye

The bass fishin has continued to be really good this week with water temps in the low 60's. The bass have been very receptive to swim jigs more so, but a white spinnerbait still produces. The fish seem to be grouping up in small schools more now as I am catching them in sperts with one after another then nothing for a bit the another spert. Yesterday I had one bass try to take the spinnerbait from the other but got the stinger hook off somehow. The fish now seem to still be on shoreline irregularities but larger more obvious irregularities and tighter to the 3-5 foot depth. The fish are all very clean and in beautiful shape, lots of 3's in the bag with the biggest being 4.11 so far since Monday. I have been going out at 2:00pm and coming in by 5:00pm with two to three limits each time. Get out there before the weather changes them up and have some fun!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:57 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Awesome report...thanks for sharing this!

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:48 am 
Walleye

boqbass wrote:
The bass fishin has continued to be really good this week with water temps in the low 60's. The bass have been very receptive to swim jigs more so, but a white spinnerbait still produces. The fish seem to be grouping up in small schools more now as I am catching them in sperts with one after another then nothing for a bit the another spert. Yesterday I had one bass try to take the spinnerbait from the other but got the stinger hook off somehow. The fish now seem to still be on shoreline irregularities but larger more obvious irregularities and tighter to the 3-5 foot depth. The fish are all very clean and in beautiful shape, lots of 3's in the bag with the biggest being 4.11 so far since Monday. I have been going out at 2:00pm and coming in by 5:00pm with two to three limits each time. Get out there before the weather changes them up and have some fun!

are you fishing in the bay? LM or SM mostly?

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:05 am 
Walleye

Hello unchained, I was fishing largemouths in the bay in Northport area. All my posts are from this area as I live here and only have a16 foot Alumacraft and 25 Yamaha. If u ever c me on the water come on over.

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:03 pm 
Walleye

Any luck so far as the waters hit about 56?

banner ad
banner ad