Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
 Post subject: Fishing buddies
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:35 pm 
Goby

Hey,, I just moved to the Quinte West area. Love to ice fish, but would like to find somebody to go out with!
Always safer, and more fun with two, or three! I have everything needed, so, if somebody is looking for company,
hit me up!

Post subject: Re: Fishing buddies
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:08 am 
Guppy

I live in Belleville waiting to go but it’s a lil chilly to walk I also have full gear if u like to go out some time
I live up by Victoria

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:53 pm 
Jumbo Perch

I agree 100% definitely safer and more fun!! I’ve been slowly trying to get into ice fishing it’s been very hard with a ridiculous work schedule and other obligations and then of course crap weather when I do get the time to go... but I’m committed to less work more fishing in 2020!!! You can never have too many fishing buddies so you or anyone else can call me a buddy if ya love fishing!! @Mshep2019 instagram or Mike Shepherd on Facebook. I’m kinda just getting started with social media was playing shy lol forgot to mention to I have everything needed as well for ice fishing this year just no pics from previous years because I lost a phone with 2000+ pics on it from all seasons I was pretty upset to say the least FISHON

banner ad
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:05 am 
Jumbo Perch

Wow 1300 reads and not one person looking for a friend... nice lol guess most just trolling here for hot spots and tips instead of trying to grow with the sport and perhaps make a few new friends and fishing buddies along the way?? I too like new tips and tricks but I like to learn about the person delivering the tip/tricks as well so many interesting stories get shared when you start talking fishing with a stranger and generally leads to long lasting friendship. Again my name is Mike don’t be afraid to talk fishing with me I still have much to learn but also have lots to offer!!

banner ad
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:13 pm 
Walleye Fry

Hi Lund...I know Gibby got out with a few guys, me included. I just pm'd him instead of tying up the site and guess some others did too. Great guy, like most folks who appreciate the outdoors. Cheers

banner ad
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:33 pm 
Jumbo Perch

Hey KennyT759 thanks for the insight, appreciated. Ya I was just putting my name and contact in case others interested in meeting a fellow forum member or a new fishing buddy. Offer stands as I really do enjoy meeting different anglers it’s all about lifelong learning and being passionate about the sport/hobby I love most!! FISHON;)

banner ad
banner ad