Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:56 am 
Baitfish

Hi Guys..Been a while since I stopped by. Looks like I'll finally have a chance to head out in a few weeks. I'm hoping to do a little better this year around the mouth of the river and shoals than I did last year. I have no problem with the deep water trolling on eastern Lake Erie, but I can't seem to get it right on Ontario! Is it too early to start hitting the open waters? I'm not searching for hotspots or secrets..but any help would be appreciated. I've got a brother-in-law who lives on Mud Bay and he used to think I was a decent fisherman. I'm just getting tired of proving him wrong! Good Luck to all you guys getting out this weekend. My wife managed to find me things to do for the next few! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:03 pm 
Walleye Angler

http://www.uslegalforms.com/divorce/new ... -forms.htm

I'm here for ya, man.

LOL

For urine purchase call 1-800-MUX-URIN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 pm 
Walleye Angler

Hey Sluggo..will be hitting Mud Bay area or just east of there on Saturday morning if the wind isnt too bad. Will post and let you know how we do. I havent fished directly off Mud Bay although they say it is good off Dablon Point early. They were catching the eyes on late ice at mouth of Mud Bay. If it is too windy..I may check out the Dablon Point area on Sat or Sunday.

Daren

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:45 am 
Baitfish

Daren..Good luck this weekend! I'd love to see a good report from you..if just to show me that there are really fish there! I hope to be up there the weekend of the 21st. I've got buddies fishing the MWC tourney out of Henderson that weekend, but we decided not to donate to it. I think we spoke before and I probably told you that my brother-in-law's new place is on Dablon Point. Maybe I should leave the boat home and just shore fish! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:11 pm 
Baitfish

Chris, some of us know that you can catch walleye. I've witnessed it. Are you getting up to the Henderson area before the tourney to help us pre-fish? The help would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:01 pm 
Walleye Angler

Hoping I can give you a good report Chris...tight lines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:07 am 
Baitfish

Pete..I'd be glad to share info with you, but we'll probably be fishing a bit out of your range from Henderson. I'll be in touch..Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:18 pm 
Walleye Angler

Ended Day One..no fish..nice day on the water...but still a little cool...46 to 48 degrees....giving Dablon and Mud Creek a try tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:06 pm 
Walleye Angler

Well..lol..ended day two Fish 2 Daren 0. hehehe...fished along Dablon Point and then up into Mud Creek where the water ..although dirty..was much warmer..53 degrees compared to 46 out in the clearer lake water. Tried everything f\rom planer boards and shallow sticks...worm harness..and uzicks..not a bite. Other boats around and did not see anything boated. Anxious to get a report tomorrow about how others did in the area. Still great to finally be on the water again, boat and everything else working great and no problems...hope everyone on the other side of the pond enjoyed the opening weekend and hope you had better luck than we did. Keep on fishin'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:37 am 
Baitfish

Daren..Thanks for the report Sorry to hear that the weekend wasn't a bit more productive..but at least you got out! Hopefully you guys will have them all fiqured out by the time I get up there in a few weeks and will let me in on all your secrets :wink: I'm going to drag the "little" boat out and just play around on our local waters in the meantime! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:41 am 
Walleye Angler

Will let you know..so far general report is that not many were caught this weekend....water a little cool yet for the lake fishing...

banner ad