Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:29 pm 
Walleye Catcher

SmokerCraft wrote:
Damn China virus! Damn those bat eating SOB’s!

Calm down lol. Your anger is mis-directed:

World ometer stats from JAN 1 to Mar 25th this year (USA):

Coronavirus, 21,000 deaths. <--- lets shut the world down here, and destroy ALL of our kids future
Seasonal flu, 113,000 deaths. <--- don't look here, nothing to see here.
Malaria, 228,000 deaths. <--- why care ? its not in our country
Suicide, 249,000 deaths. <--- ... you get the rest
Traffic fatalities, almost 314,000 deaths.
HIV/AIDS, 391,000 deaths.
Alcohol related deaths, 581,000.
Smoking-related deaths, 1,162,000.
Cancer deaths, 1,909,000 deaths.
Deaths attributed to starvation, 2,382,000 deaths.
Death by abortion, 9,900,000.
Swine flu, 2009-2010: 61 million infected, 300,000 hospitalized, over 12,000 dead. It was more than 12,000 dead. But regardless: 61 million infected, 300,000 hospitalized, and nobody gave it a second thought in 2009-2010.

I feel so bad for people like Stacy at Pro Tackle who's small business is going to get jacked by all of us. So stop directing your anger at the ChiComs, its not them, its the media, your TV and YOU that's feeding this. This hysteria will eventually shut down fishing, hunting and all the stores/businesses if we don't start coming to our senses here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:16 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

biff wrote:
SmokerCraft wrote:
Damn China virus! Damn those bat eating SOB’s!

Calm down lol. Your anger is mis-directed:

World ometer stats from JAN 1 to Mar 25th this year (USA):

Coronavirus, 21,000 deaths. <--- lets shut the world down here, and destroy ALL of our kids future
Seasonal flu, 113,000 deaths. <--- don't look here, nothing to see here.
Malaria, 228,000 deaths. <--- why care ? its not in our country
Suicide, 249,000 deaths. <--- ... you get the rest
Traffic fatalities, almost 314,000 deaths.
HIV/AIDS, 391,000 deaths.
Alcohol related deaths, 581,000.
Smoking-related deaths, 1,162,000.
Cancer deaths, 1,909,000 deaths.
Deaths attributed to starvation, 2,382,000 deaths.
Death by abortion, 9,900,000.
Swine flu, 2009-2010: 61 million infected, 300,000 hospitalized, over 12,000 dead. It was more than 12,000 dead. But regardless: 61 million infected, 300,000 hospitalized, and nobody gave it a second thought in 2009-2010.

I feel so bad for people like Stacy at Pro Tackle who's small business is going to get jacked by all of us. So stop directing your anger at the ChiComs, its not them, its the media, your TV and YOU that's feeding this. This hysteria will eventually shut down fishing, hunting and all the stores/businesses if we don't start coming to our senses here.

Biff I believe in using caution when needed and caution is used when info is known. I think and this is and has been my opinion for the past few years that information is so instant anymore with the internet and tv that people now act on the moment. Is this worse than what we have seen in the past? "I do not know, is this worse than the SARS epidemic? again I do not know, D1N1? Do not have an answer here as well. I look at it this way you will do and deal with it your way and others will do it their way. Are people overreacting? Maybe but if they are able to save 1 and only one life with their actions would you prefer to be that life they did not let slip away? I myself have just lost 2 weeks of employment so no ca-ching into the bank and it does not bother me since I live in a small rural area of 28 to 30 people none of whom I wish to attend their funeral. Am I right? do not know and do not really care, are you right ??????? People will follow the path that they desire and what is the correct Path? Who knows at this time it is a hidden card bet on the poker table.

By the way if I had my way, my boat would have seen water but it is still on the trailer in my yard saying .....where is the water?

All I can say or ask is:
Can you wait to see where we are going?

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:59 pm 
Walleye Catcher

Thanks Fish Flier, i value your opinion and respect it. I have followed this intently since jan 10th where there were supposedly < 100 deaths in Wuhan, long before it even hit the news. The math and facts are listed above for those to read. Stop blaming ChiComs and bat soup and focus on these facts and our eroded freedom to fish.

link added, insert "Trudeau" in this article:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... r-n2566370

banner ad
banner ad