Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:10 pm 
Walleye Catcher

Been having electrical problems with my boat. Called the prop shop yesterday stating what Was going on. He told me there was extremely busy. Didn’t really have enough tome but would a lot me a hour this morning and if he couldn’t figure out the problem he wouldn’t even charge me for the work. Well. I got there at 8:45 this morning. And by 9:05 I was leaving there. Fully fixed. And at a very minimal charge in my opinion. These are the best guys to deal with around this area for anything minnkota or electronics or any wiring. If anyone is having difficulties or wanting new electronics or trolling motor. 100% these guys are amazing. Huge thanks to the prop shop Kingston

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:43 pm 
Walleye Catcher

So...what was the issue, glad it is fixed

www.limestonecityfishingcharters.com
YouTube Jim Lyon Fishing

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:55 pm 
Walleye Catcher

Slight nic in the one main power wire that connects the 2 that was making so the electronics was loosing the power to stay on

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:03 am 
Site Admin

Those guys are awesome. I've had service from there on a couple min kota items and each time I remember walking away thinking what great service

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:25 am 
Walleye Wisdom

DanElliot wrote:
Those guys are awesome. I've had service from there on a couple of min kota items and each time I remember walking away thinking what great service

Same here, I have been there 3 times in the past few years and these people are great to work with. I have no reservations about sending anyone or taking anything there. I remember my 2nd trip there the father who serviced my motor (Minn Kota) gave me a battery tester for having to come back so soon after the first unrated problem.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:51 am 
Walleye Angler

In addition to the MinnKota service, I will give them a plug for a aluminum welding job required on my tinny. They found the time to fit me in and quality work.

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:05 am 
Walleye Angler

Jim and Tim are the best they have never failed me or the customers I’ve sent there. Sent my buddy there 2 weeks ago and within the day they had ordered and installed new ulterra 3 Agm Batteries and graphs. Todd who is a bass tournament angler has added another level of expertise to the buisness. Great guys great service. They always seem to have some deals kicking around as well for those looking to save a few bucks. A lot of times minn Kota tells them to replace the motor with new one and at times they end up with defective motors that they fix up in their spare time and resell at a discount so if your looking doesn’t hurt to ask, you may find a great deal like I did a couple of years ago

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:57 am 
Guppy

Roughed up a prop and skeg from a 50hp Mercury 2 years ago on a lake up north (skeg sheared off and prop looked like it was toast), took it in to the Prop shop thinking I was in for a lower unit replacement...Jim tells me to just leave it and come back tomorrow morning...they repaired it onsite and the engine ended up looking like new...I couldn't believe that they could fix something that I thought for sure was going to have to be replaced! They are the only place I would take a motor/prop to fix damages!

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:21 pm 
Walleye Angler

Top notch company. Rare for these days...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

banner ad
banner ad