Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:36 pm 
Walleye

well we left on Tuesday sept 6, arrived at the picton public dock at 7:30 am drove the boat to merland park and Kim drove the truck and trailer to the park. we ended with no fish on Tuesday. on Wednesday Kim got three walleye. casting crank baits to the weeds. doing a morning fish then going in for a break then going out in the evening. on Thursday i finally got on the board with two walleye and 1 large mouth bass. then Kim got another walleye and lost one at the boat. these walleye were between 2 and 1/2 and just over 5 pounds. on Friday i caught an 12 inch walleye and released it. and Kim got another walleye which was 4.7. on Saturday Kim got another 5.3 pounder. lost one at the boat and i also lost one at the boat too. all in all it was a good trip. so Kim end up with 4 walleye and released 2 and released two largemouth bass i ended up keeping two walleye and two large mouth bass and release three large mouth bass that were too small. all the fishing was caught between merland park and the other side of the glenora ferry. left Sunday morning, can't wait until the second week of November. ps after all the times seeing super dad on this message board it was finally nice to meet him by shermans point on saturday around noon. he had 1 sheep head at the time trolling around there and haybay. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage