Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:24 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: derby rules and times
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:52 pm 
Walleye

I have had a lot of inquireies about the derby. So here are the rules , times and price. The price of the tickets is $8.00 which will include a lunch after the derby. location is anywhere on the bay of quinte (safe ice that is) Start time is 7:00 am or earlier if you wish . the last weigh in time is precisely 3:30 p.m. not one second past. 4:00 pm @ the army navy building. We are going to have the lunch and prices given out at the Army navy club in Belleville. The tickets are available at my store or if you know Dave from the Quinte Sports Review he has some on him. The ministry laws do apply. The weigh in is at my store and its big fish only (one fish only) mainly because of the slot size. Only one can be kept over 24&3/4 inches. The top three will be paid a cash amount which will be determend by the amount of tickets sold. We are going to try for other prices but with all the donaters out looking for prices or cash and the way this winter has gone not mainy owners are giving out. Cant blame them its been a hard winter. There will also be a hidden weight price. We are also having a tart turnament, texas hold-em and cats. If any more questions give me a call at 969-1035

banner ad