Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:26 pm 
Baitfish

[color=blue][/color]
Can anybody recommend a place to stay in Demorestville that will accomodate possibly 8-10 guys? Or several different places there to put us all in that same general area? I just returned from my first fishing trip to that area, we stayed in Deseronto and fished Big Bay. 5 guys in our group of seven have been fishing there for the last 3-4 years. Thanks to all of your guys' previous reports we had been reading, and using those to make our decisions on where/how to fish, the seven of us managed to land over 100 walleye, 13.6 lbs being the biggest, 3 more over 12, and about another half dozen over 11. Over 30 of our walleye were over 10 lbs. We also landed 13 northerns, the biggest was one of my brother's 5 that he caught It was over 40". We also caught a alot of nice perch. We fished from dark till dark, Wednesday through Sunday morning, though most walleye's were caught in the first and last hours of the day. Some fish, including of our 12's, and some of the Pike were caught in the middle of the day on a single hook and minnow, fishing for perch! I will attach pictures when I can figure out how to pull them off of our cell phones. With fishing like that my brother and I are now hooked, just like as our other friends told us we would be. All of those fish minus 3 are still there for next year. We will definately be back next year to find them. Thanks Again.

Post subject: place to stay
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:24 pm 
Walleye

perfect vue resort on hay bay has cottages one 5 bedroom and large party room and great kitchen, it is on the site great report looking forward to pictures Fatman

banner ad
banner ad