Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:03 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: fishing report
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:36 pm 
Walleye

I've noticed there is not as much chatter going on since ice fishing ended my business has also been very quite also. Oh well that time of the year for some I guess.
First of all I should give you my fishing reprot. The steelhead report I personally found out in the area I went to was not that great. Day one I managed to only land one around 10 lbs. They were in but they sure had a tight lip.I'm sure it was a lot to do with the new storm front that was approaching. Day two I had to leave early because dumby me did not take a rain suit with me. Lost two nice ones before the storm hit. The other reports that came back to me were scattered. two different fellows told me they slammed them at lake-port and two other fellows told me that they didnt get a thing and they didnt see anybody else have any on. I'm not sure what day the one fellow that said he had great luck was fishing I'm speculating it was monday of this week. The other fellow told me he got his on saturday morning between sunup and 9:00 am. He fishes a little different than the other people fish at lake port so he likes to get there ahead of them and leave before they all show up.
I'm heading out next week monday on a bass fishing and steelhead outing let you know how we did. YES there is a place not far from here that has an opening for bass until the end of march, look in your regulation book and you will see for yourself.
Last call for my sale, it ends at the end of next week. If you come in and take a look around you will notice that I have perposly discounted the same products that bass pro has on sale (that I carry) lower than what they have theirs on for.
GOOD FISHING , BUT BE SAFE.......Ron

Post subject: Nice post
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:25 am 
Walleye

Keep the good posts. We will be in tomorrow to see your place after the Outdoor show.
Seaserpant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:07 pm 
Walleye Master

Did some shore fishing for Pike slow morning but at around 10:30 finally had one follow up slow follower but finely hit my jerk bait, nice 8-9 pounder! Belleville area!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:15 pm 
Walleye Angler

Marty, put the rod away till May.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:46 pm 
Walleye Master

still open till the 31 st of Mar! then she goes away!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:02 pm 
Walleye Angler

I may try out off the dock in wellington this weekend, as we have the month long santuary in the bay and tribs. I can't wait til april 29th !! trout season in division 6 :wink:

banner ad