Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: they're biting big time
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:41 pm 
Walleye

The walleye bite is on and going strong. Location and types of lures are as follows. The main lures that are producing are the old faithfulls - manns strech 20's in dr. death and blueberry muffin. The pearch colur is also working. The hottest lure and colour I'm going to hold back on for two reasons. A lot of you know that I'm a very hard core fisherman ,I'm always out fishing to find out the best methods and lures to use that produce and then let my loyal customers in on the info . I know my competition reads this board and I'm sure they sit back and wait for me to blast out the good news then bring it in and sell it. The loyal customers that I told about this lure are having some of the best fishing they have had in years. So for my loyal customers I will not tell what the colour is or what lure it is. An other reason is a lot of fisherman are constinatly coming into the store asking me what to use and where to go then that they are leaving the store and try to buy it somewhere else,(not cheaper either) and by checking out my competition they dont even stock it. I personally am tired of this but its not fair to my loyal customers for me to devoldge information when they are great supporters of mine. So if any of you wish to know what this lure is you will have to come in and see for yourself. I'm sorry for this but I'm a very strong believer in loyalty to my customers that help me stay in buisness.
The locaton that fish are being caught in are under the bay bridge in Belleville, out at the reach at thompson pt.and shermans pt. and they are also gettting them out at the glenora ferry area. This has just started recently and is getting better every day and night.
Hopefully you all have a great time when you get out but have a save time also.
With the fish that we are catching latley I know I will be out as much as I can. Remember.. have fun be safe and bring back everything you took with you.....................Ron

Post subject: Quantum Baitcaster
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:50 pm 
Jumbo Perch

Hello,

Do you carry the Quantum Energy Baitcaster with the 7:1 retrieve ratio?

banner ad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:23 am 
Walleye

How about this proposition: You tell me exactly where and how I can catch fish on the BOQ and if I am able to do so I will pay you $4.00 per legal walleye when they are caught. That way everybodys happy and you will actually get a commission per fish. This is my promise to you.

banner ad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:27 am 
Walleye Fry

If they're up in Belleville (Bay Bridge) area.. Any reports on the Telegraph Narrows ?? Didn't think they've made it up that far yet...

Tiz

banner ad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:34 am 
Walleye Angler

Hey! I'll tell you for three bucks a fish.

WAIT - I can do better. A beer a fish. How's that? Waterloo Dark, please.

Image = Image

Cool Hoser flag, eh?

banner ad
banner ad