It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
 Post subject: post
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:19 pm 
Hi I am 12 please reply

Post subject: Post
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:47 pm 
Hey Victor, most of us only wish we had as much time on our hands as you do, and as much enthusiasm. I remember how excited I was as a 12 year old fisherman. At that time I was taking TTC buses to my favourite fishing spots around Toronto with a telescopic rod sticking out of my knapsack, and my precious tacklebox loaded with lures I spent every available penny on. Any catch was a good catch for me during those years. Lots of Carp, catfish, smallmouth bass, some pike and panfish too.

Just want to help you understand that you might find most people here don't have alot of time on their hands to respond to ALL your posts, unless they are relevant to the fishing subjects posted here. Most guys (and gals) are logging on to post a report or get some information that makes their next trip down the Bay worthwhile. That being said, if you are looking for some information pertaining to walleye, pike or bass fishing in the Bay of Quinte, then linger here awhile. You're in the right place.

Be patient. If you wait for a little while, and ask some specific questions that might help you're next outing, someone should answer. Unfortunately though, you can't force people to reply by posting more requests for replies. Hang in there, OK?

Tell us a little bit about where you fish, what you like to catch and that stuff. What equipment do you like to use? Maybe we can help you get some information from the experts who hang out on the site.

banner ad
 Post subject: my info
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:47 pm 
I live in cobble hill which is on vancouver island if you have a map near you can see where i live. i fish for small trout,like rainbow,cutthroat,steelhead. If you know what they are. I also fish crappie, bass ,perch and fresh water salmon and saltwater salmon

If you hav any info on fly fishing or you know who does please reply. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :D :D :D :D :D :D

banner ad
 Post subject: fly fishing
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:37 pm 
Here kiddo, try this website. It has a specific forum for fly fishing. http://www.fishontario.com/webboard.html

banner ad