Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: magic bass
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:05 pm 
This is a true story. Last summer I caught a largemouth bass and as I had him by the lip, he spoke, (or rather a mumble of the sort one would manage whilst being suspended by the lip), " Yet me yo and I will grant wou any wish".
So I thought a while (not telling the fish that I am a catch and release kind of a guy anyway) and said, " I have always wanted to go to Hawaii
but I don,t like flying and I am afraid of large boats so will you build me a bridge so I can drive there?"
My by now desperate little comrad hesitated and said that it was a rather
extravegant and difficult wish and that if I were to choose another, he would grant it for sure!
So I wished that I would like to know just exactly how a woman,s mind functions.
He replied,"Would that be a two lane bridge or a four lane bridge?"

Sorry to clutter up the board with this kind of stuff but we are in limbo right now!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:48 am 
Perch

Some thing for my cough------

The owner of this drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against the wall.

The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall"?

The clerk replies, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative".

The owner yells, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with a bottle of laxatives"!

The clerk says, "Of course you can! Look at him; he's afraid to cough"!

Also in limbo :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:24 am 
Harry and Wulf,
Totally funny guys. I copied and pasted this from another site.

I wish to extol the virtues of my Garmin eTrex Vista handheld GPS unit, with mapping, tracking, backlighting and many other features.. I use it not only for summer/winter fishing butI have found another application, equally important. For the past several years , I have found it invaluable in guiding me from my bed to the bathroom and back to my bed for my more and more frequent nocturnal callings. Since Clinton had S.A. disabled , the 3 meter WAAS enabled accuracy gets me there and back, almost unerringly, without having to turn the lights on and wake the little lady. Though it would seem that this courtesy is not fully appreciated, as she not only continues to complain about the seat being left up, but claims I am misusing the sink, bathtub and occasionally the clothes hamper. It seems that no matter how accurate the system is, someone will always want greater accuracy. Although, I must admit she is happier since the Selective Availability was turned off. She claims I was all over the house and immediate neighborhood prior to that event and she is eternally grateful to Bill for what might be his crowning, if not only, achievement. She claims there are far fewer damp spots on the carpet, for which I am inclined to believe the aging dog is responsible. She maintains that the neighbors are happier also. This condition, I claim is due to my machismo and charismatic personality. She believes it is due to fewer dead/dying shrubs and far less yellow snow. Oh well, the little lady is just a contrarian by nature.

Post subject: A little more fun
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:28 pm 
Perch

Here is some more fun stuff for laughs :)
Click for singing bass

banner ad