Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Winter Stream Fishing
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:11 pm 
Walleye Fry

Hey There,

Not too sure just because I have never fished a river this time of year, but by the looks of things it may be the only option! I am just curious if people actaully do fish streams this time of year. I am wondering actually about down by the Hydro plant in Bath or maybe even the Salmon River? I feel silly asking such a question but I am just curious.

Eye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:56 pm 
Walleye Angler

Both are spots that have fish. Streams or rivers that flow into the lake will have trout in them. Looking for the right spots is the key. Good luck. Contact SKEVY'S or Glen @ Cara's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:59 pm 
Walleye Fry

bassman1234 wrote:
Both are spots that have fish. Streams or rivers that flow into the lake will have trout in them. Looking for the right spots is the key. Good luck. Contact SKEVY'S or Glen @ Cara's

Right on,
Thanks Bassman... Good to know and I will for sure be looking into it. I have been hearing alot of good things about Skevy's going to have to for sure stop in here over the next week or two. Take care an once again thank you.

Zaraman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:06 am 
Walleye Fingerling

Hello Zaraman
Other notes might include Springside Park in Napanee, down to the water plant, in addition to the falls area by the first locks in Kingston (I believe this is called Kingston Mills). The Moira and the Trent also have small runs. Please be careful, given the unusual weather.

Regards
Donald Stokes
(borrowing the ziffels computer)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:40 pm 
Walleye Fry

the ziffel wrote:
Hello Zaraman
Other notes might include Springside Park in Napanee, down to the water plant, in addition to the falls area by the first locks in Kingston (I believe this is called Kingston Mills). The Moira and the Trent also have small runs. Please be careful, given the unusual weather.

Regards
Donald Stokes
(borrowing the ziffels computer)

Right On,
I can already tell that I am going to like this forum alot, very helpful! Thanks Donald for the info I for sure know the area you are talking about in Napanee, but will have to look into the other area's. I have never really fished trout besides at a trout farm. But I think that I am on a mission now. Anyone who can maybe give me some tips and lures or whatever would be great. Too what type of trout are in season right now anyways? Too thanks for the Concern Donald and yeah I agree that this weather is pretty unusal and crazy!

Billy K.

Post subject: River Fishing
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:35 am 
Walleye Fry

Just curious on if anyone is currently hitting the river's and if so how are they making out?

banner ad