Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 4 wheeler insurance ?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 am 
Walleye

hey all Hawg here as most of you know i was in a car wreck last aug and wrote my truck off(i only had 2 weeks) 3 days later the wifes car blew up lol,then in dec my wifes other car was wrote off,both were not our fault one a lady ran a red light and the other my wife was sitting at a red light and was smoked from behind.

in any event my insurance has dropped us (&%*^$&^$ lol after 20 years of paying,they said we don't meet there criteria anymore ,in the long run im looking for quad insurance anyone know a place that just insures quads or a good place ta try to insure all....

thanks for the help

Hawg Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:09 am 
Walleye Catcher

Hi Randy,
Ya you had some bad luck. Ask the Walleyed Assasin. Gary's wife is a rep for a great insurance company in Belleville.
Good luck,
Sheldon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 am 
Walleye

Sheldon wrote:
Hi Randy,
Ya you had some bad luck. Ask the Walleyed Assasin. Gary's wife is a rep for a great insurance company in Belleville.
Good luck,
Sheldon

thanks will do.....

Hawg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 pm 
Walleye

Hawg-Hunter wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Hi Randy,
Good luck,
Sheldon

thanks will do.....

Hawg

Also try TD insurance. They have pretty good rates and give you discounts for having you house, car etc insured with them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 pm 
Walleye

Hello Hawg-Hunter,
I am an insurance agent with Allstate Insurance here in Belleville. I would be able to provide a quote for your atv and autos and home if necessary. Herer at Allstate we have a large discount for having multi policies with us , as well we have some features unique to Allstate which are very beneficial. I also write many boat and atv policies and our prices are very competitive. My office number is 613-962-6444 ext 5011 ask for Howard.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:37 pm 
Walleye

My experience with allstate is they won't talk to you for a bike (motorcycle) policy unless your going to shift everything to them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 pm 
Walleye

Actually that is not true about the bike stuff, not sure who you were talking to? We write stand alone bikes , but of course we would like to write all your property but it is not required. We have a huge discount for multi policies and we also have group discounts available.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 pm 
Walleye

thanks for your help guys i checked out 1 taday and the difference was crazy ,went from almost 600 a year done ta ahhh im gonna call alstate before i let yas all know just ta see what they have ta offer.

3 cars,1 house trailer,2 boats,1 quad and house all need ta be covered but i just asked this other company for quad insurance i never said a word bout anything else and the price was so cheap(i thought) i darn near fell off my chair lol

thanks again guys

Hawg Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 pm 
Walleye Angler

You need to call Marc Cruji at Allen Insurance Group. He doesn't represent just one company, he searches around to find you the best deal. He sat in my living room once and got me a dozen quotes in about 15 minutes on his laptop. He's into sleds, bikes, and other toys himself. Plus he sponsors our kids fishing event in Napanee every year. Call him at 613-475-1172.

banner ad