Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Need input
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm 
Walleye Master

I was thinking for fun we could start a little walleye league before the summers gone.... Ive been thinking of this format and think it would be a blast..... this is not a serious league by anymeans, more for bragging rights and to get us out fishing. Do it head vs head each week and the angler submits there top 3 fish for the week, done by camera with a measuring tape. Whoever has the most inches between the two competitors gets 3 pts for that week and a tie would get each 1 pt but I cant see that happening often. Like any other league there would be a playoff which Id like to run during the fall when the big girls come back to town!!! I was thinking for fun but if anyone wants to throw-in say $10-$20 for the season that way I could put together a prize pack for the top 3 anglers. Any input is appreciated. Put your name down if your interested. I think this way is best for the fish cause they can be released ASAP, Livewells are death traps for walleye!
Mike

Post subject: Re: Need input
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:22 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

if i lived a lot closer i'd be in
mikr

banner ad
 Post subject: Re: Need input
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:29 pm 
Walleye Master

im with blue........ im up alot but hard to plan my trips sometimes and mike you have bountyfishing on yer mind I can tell lol
Here would be my imput.. the casual thing sounds great I love it........ id like to see it once a month thru summer and fall............. $5 buy in all money goes to prizes. and prizes will be bought at local fishing shops each month a different shop. the boards way to show our care of there buisness. post the shop of the month in advance and thats where people have to sign up and pay for that month to be in it!! run it thru the whole week or just a weekend and a camera pic is all you need time stamped. dated showing the fish on a tape with a witness in the pic. sounds fun to me. keep it simple, keep it fun. keep it amoung friends ... grizz

banner ad