Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:51 pm 
Baitfish

SOLD, Thank you

Last edited by hungup on Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:16 am 
Baitfish

bid $100

Post subject: reel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:12 am 
Baitfish

Sorry no can do at $100.00 CND everything I sell is in Canadian Funds and is at or below dealers cost, it just so happens that reel at dealers cost is $181.99 CND and I'm selling at $140.00 BRAND NEW Canadian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:16 am 
Goby

http://www.ffo-tackle.com/detail.cfm?PassProdId=1617

They have these reels for only $59.60 US. That's about 80 Canadian. Unless you have some sort of special edition Abu Garcia Ambassadeur PGS series casting reel. Otherwise this would be a big rip off.

Post subject: reels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:04 am 
Hey, those reels you talk about, being $80.00 TRY $110.00 Shipping Duty. Also those reels you talk about the USED, get your FACTs RIGHT! before you say I'm ripping people off. Bud those reels from ffo are refurbished! thier not brand new, go ahead buy a used reel for $110.00 with no warrenty. I sell BRAND NEW TACKLE! I've been doing this for 15 years. Think what you want. I guess $3.60 is a rip off for berkley power baits too eh. Hahahahahaha whatever happy fishing, good luck in the derby.

Post subject: Re: reels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:10 am 
hung up wrote:
Hey, those reels you talk about, being $80.00 TRY $110.00 Shipping Duty. Also those reels you talk about the USED, get your FACTs RIGHT! before you say I'm ripping people off. Bud those reels from ffo are refurbished! thier not brand new, go ahead buy a used reel for $110.00 with no warrenty. I sell BRAND NEW TACKLE! I've been doing this for 15 years. Think what you want. I guess $3.60 is a rip off for berkley power baits too eh. Hahahahahaha whatever happy fishing, good luck in the derby.
Also those reels you talk about, I bought them in Canada at ILT

Post subject: Re: reels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:41 pm 
hung up wrote:

Accually if we wanna be fair to both sides those Reels for $110 DO INCLUDE A WARRANTY

FEATURED PRODUCT
Ambassadeur PGS Series Casting Reel (PGS3600)

No reel casts like a PGS
Patented planetary gear system for unmatched strength
Proprietary spool design cast farther and lighter lures
Stamina drag
7 bearings
6.2 to 1 gear ratio
12 lb. / 105 yd. line capacity
Aluminum spool
Weighs only 8.3 ounces
Box and warranty included

Regular Price: $104.95
[/b]

Post subject: Guarantee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:43 pm 
Sorry forgot to mention that also come with a 30 day money back gurantee I noticed all sales on your site hungup are final, is this true?

Post subject: Re: Guarantee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:23 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Sorry forgot to mention that also come with a 30 day money back gurantee I noticed all sales on your site hungup are final, is this true?

No that was to be taken off, but there is a re-stocking fee that was to be mentioned, I'll call my web master, to see whats going on, thank you for pointing that out. It is appreciated.

Post subject: Rod
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:11 pm 
No Problem

Post subject: SOLD ALL Thank you.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:46 am 
Baitfish

Just wanted to say thanks to those who bought all of the reels, I've included some free line, Berkley Big Game, 440 yard spool, and some Trilene 10lbs Sensi thin 400 yard. Not to worry I paid the extra for shipping. Hope you's enjoy, and I look forward to doing business with you again. You will get your packages within 2-3 days. Also remember folks if you live in the Trenton area, I can bring down your pre-paid orders on weekends FREE call me for more info. you can find the number at www.fdt.cc Take care everyone, including you (Guest)

Cheers!

Post subject: Guest
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:11 pm 
Guppy

I would just like to say, I know of the place that guest is talking about. I had bought some reels from them before. YOU know what I have now PAPER WEIGHTS! not even 1/2 hour in th boat busted! Guess what The warrenty expired long before I got the reels. So listen up people, shop there they have great deals on PAPER WEIGHTS! And to TOP it off it cost me over $130.00 each to buy the damn things
I just wished I seen this ad before. Well I bought your other reel Hungup, I'm looking forward to using it this summer.