Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
 Post subject: Re: PB 13.2lber!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:06 pm 
Walleye Catcher

Sweet 'eye walleye dreamer! That must have been a riot to pull up on a short rod through the ice :D Congrats on the PB!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 pm 
Walleye Master

well said buddy, thats why i dont post much anymore to many meat heads that just spew garbage

Dave

spox014 wrote:
LMAO guys will realize that most of the older members on here will not post anymore due to the BS that get's spewed from idiots. there are a lot of good guys that were members and still are that will not post. People do not want to do any leg work at all and just want to follow in other people footsteps.

People are entitled to their own opinions but there seems to be an awful lot of BS anymore.

Nice fish and congrats, post whatever you want but if you do just be aware that "someone" will always have a comment for you.

This is a main reason why I personally don't post pictures on here anymore, and just the odd report.

Dan does a great job with this site but there seems to be to many armchair fisherman and followers on here that want to go out and catch fish. Go do some leg work.

Just my 2 cents.....

And I will probably receive a comment or 2 regarding my post, but really I could care less.

That's my rant for now, I'm going fishing.

cheers,

Chris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 pm 
Walleye Master

oh and Awesome fish Lar !! thats a hog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:53 pm 
thanks folks as far as posing in front of county shores if you know me i dont care if there is a city out there on ice it just gives me more people to socialize with the fish are just a bonus for me. i am here 60 days to have fun and no board idiots are going to spoil it for me rotflmao

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 pm 
Walleye Angler

you got it Dave. there's a lot of guys that don't post here anymore because of that exact reason.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:36 pm 
Jumbo Perch

walleye dreamer wrote:
thanks folks as far as posing in front of county shores if you know me i dont care if there is a city out there on ice it just gives me more people to socialize with the fish are just a bonus for me. i am here 60 days to have fun and no board idiots are going to spoil it for me rotflmao

Walleye Dreamer first of congrats again on the nice fish, enjoy your 60 days and I hope you bust that PB with one over 14, you sound like a great guy and I apologize for calling out your spot. It was a mistake and I should have thought more before I posted anything, I saw the country shore post his morning and then saw your blacked out shoreline and made a stupid post, again it was not the smartest move.

As for all the guys that jumped on here to tell the internet world why you don't post anymore "we don't care" grow up and stop crying about the internet, you don't want to post so f%$king what don't blame me it's your descion live with it

Hey and to Walleye Wonder...I took the heat off you today with my stupid post hahahaha, hang in there buddy one day they hate you the next there asking you what you got it on lol

again walleye dreamer I apologize for my posts and I'm usually a way cooler fisher then I made out to be and I wish you the best of luck, go get the big one

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:21 pm 
canadadude thank you for the apology. i did not intend to aim my post at you it was just a general statement.here i get a nice fish and my poor post gets hijacked lol. hey fellow fisherman if you are down here give me a shout we can get together.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 pm 
Walleye Angler

I agree with what canadadude first said.. THANKS for ruining a nice hot spot Walleye dreamer. I'm going to block you if I see you out there...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm 
Jumbo Perch

bubblebuster wrote:
I agree with what canadadude first said.. THANKS for ruining a nice hot spot Walleye dreamer. I'm going to block you if I see you out there...

here we go.....leave Wallyeye dreamer alone and don't be so stupid as to think this is the only good spot on the bay, tomorrow a 14lb fish will be caught off of huffs, green pt, tompsons , shermans who knows, if you think dreamers spot is the best and only spot on the bay then you need to grow up. The one thing I learned about the bay is what was good today may not be the answer tomorrow. My advice to everyone coming up, it don't matter as long as you fish the contours the 13lb's are everywhere if you learn to fish the contours you'll have 80% of the battle done

Please don't agree with me, it was a dumb-a$$ post I should have never made, Walleye Dreamer got his PB walleye, which was in fact a sweet fish, and I exploited his post which was not cool.

But I get where your coming from and you know, what I still will expose the blacked out shoreline dudes given the chance. I mean give me a break dudes, the moment you black out the shoreline the more I want to know where your at.The blacked out shoeline crap is like the deuchiest thing you can do, I mean take a pic on the ice or snow but don't tease my a$$ with a blacked out shorelime.

Last edited by Canadadude on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm 
Walleye Angler

i know where the hot spot is, its 15 feet in front of dreamers hut, thats where ill be tomorrow. Fosters is the only spot i know. i don't like changes it messes with my inner balance.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 pm 
Jumbo Perch

bubblebuster wrote:
i know where the hot spot is, its 15 feet in front of dreamers hut, thats where ill be tomorrow. Fosters is the only spot i know. i don't like changes it messes with my inner balance.

good luck bubble buster get the big one.........hey don't bust on walleye dreamer, it was me that exposed your so called spot......hope you get yourself " balanced" hahahah....good luck man grab the big one

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 pm 
Walleye Angler

Its not a newly discovered hotspot, its just that it hardly ever freezes there and recent years. large fish were being caught there when some of you were still in diapers. lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:21 am 
Goby

Nice job buddy. I was one of the three that met ya yesterday and you gave us tips for mid day fish. Thanks for your help buddy. I got my PB yesterday too. Trying to downsize pictures now but its shy of your beast.. Very nice work buddy.. See you out there again.

Jim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:42 am 
Walleye Wisdom

Agreed Spox...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:44 pm 
Guppy

awesome fish congrates on a personal best

banner ad