Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bobs Lake - Any reports?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 am 
Walleye Angler

Hey, looking for some reviews of Bobs lake on the Rideau, any tips or recent reports on how the fishing is during open water? Going to a buddies cottage in early July and going to intensly fish it for a week, and looking to see what you guys think of this lake.

Going for all species, but if you guys have any special techniques for the eyes on this lake that would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:19 am 
Walleye Angler

Bobs lake, bobs lake, bobs lake....... Anyone?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:39 am 
Walleye Angler

Hey Slayer......personally I am not too familiar with that lake, but if you check the Fish On Line web site of the MNR, there are two Bobs Lakes in the eastern Ontario area, one recently very very heavily stocked with lakers, and it has walleye,
bass ect. The other has pike and bass. Both generally speaking, near Smith Falls, Perth. If you locate the lake your after, via the map and search features, you can bring up a further map which shows the contours, as well, there is info on depth, directions, species ect. ect. The walleye Bobs(THE ONE CLOSE TO THE HIGHWAY), has an area that leads into Crowes Lake, that has a rock cut, which I heard is good fishing off the wall for Lakers. As for walleye, if it's summer your going, you can't go wrong by spending some time on weed lines later in the day .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:37 am 
Walleye Fry

bobs lake is too sensitive of a lake to have info plastered on a board like this. And oh yeah the search engine is your best friend on this site...use it.- Just mocking you being a dick like you were on my hardwater crappies post..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:02 pm 
Walleye Angler

WalleyeSlayer97 wrote:
bobs lake is too sensitive of a lake to have info plastered on a board like this. And oh yeah the search engine is your best friend on this site...use it.- Just mocking you being a dick like you were on my hardwater crappies post..

Edited once

I am asking if anyone has had any fishing stories on this lake, im not begging for spots or specific locations as i intend tto thoroughly read and dissect a chart and figure out spots on here on my own. Just asking if the populus on here has had any expeience.

Edited twice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm 
Walleye Angler

littledog wrote:
Hey Slayer......personally I am not too familiar with that lake, but if you check the Fish On Line web site of the MNR, there are two Bobs Lakes in the eastern Ontario area, one recently very very heavily stocked with lakers, and it has walleye,
bass ect. The other has pike and bass. Both generally speaking, near Smith Falls, Perth. If you locate the lake your after, via the map and search features, you can bring up a further map which shows the contours, as well, there is info on depth, directions, species ect. ect. The walleye Bobs(THE ONE CLOSE TO THE HIGHWAY), has an area that leads into Crowes Lake, that has a rock cut, which I heard is good fishing off the wall for Lakers. As for walleye, if it's summer your going, you can't go wrong by spending some time on weed lines later in the day .

Yeah its the bobs lake connected to crows lake. Very little info on this lake surprisingly since its so huge. Fishing must be amazing...lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:32 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Perchslayer if you weren't such a knob in your posts maybe you would get the help you were looking for.........I'm pretty sure I get dumber reading your posts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 pm 
Walleye Angler

pickerel killer wrote:
Perchslayer if you weren't such a knob in your posts maybe you would get the help you were looking for.........I'm pretty sure I get dumber reading your posts.

2/2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 pm 
Walleye Fry

If your a dick on other peoples post, do you really think they want to help you out and give you information.. I don't think so..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 pm 
Walleye Master

Points were made. Let's leave it there.

banner ad