Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:49 am 
Walleye Master

Hey guys...just wondering if anybody has a recent update on these 2 places after this mild weekend. Ice and snow conditions would be great. Last report I could find was from last Thursday. Looking to bring the father in law down next weekend, and he needs his quad to get around. He can't walk very well. Looks like another 20cm of snow is forecasted this week coming up.

Any help is appreciated...Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:48 am 
Walleye

Was off PT ANNE saturday am Imagine the slush and water is worse there now I was able to set us up in a spot so we were not swimming in slush and water in hut but cant see there not being 6" water at least or more on top now ice was 8-10" where I drilled 500-600m out from the pt...

There is a Crack just off the pt but it was closed and people had crossed that am with bikes and sleds I would be checking it before I crossed with anything including walking lol

Went off waste water trenton for pm bite near shore had 4-6" of water on ice then where I set up had maybe 6" of ice no eyes came in even for a sniff in either spots but we did leave trenton bit early kiddo was done for day she loved all the perch off pt anne kept 10 perch for a feed for her to try and let go about 20 others

Heard theres alot of water on ice off wagers now too and I imagine everywhere else might be a sick day wed for me and go over to wagers hopefully tonight and tommorrow night locks up the sloppy whore and gives us 1 or 2 more kicks at a few fish.

Be careful guys.

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:58 pm 
Walleye

Went out from Peter point this morning, there were a couple of bikes out on the ice . There was about 3" of water, and lots of little holes where the water was draining into the lake. I crossed a couple of pressure cracks that I was Leary about , but spudded till I found a good spot. The guy on the bike that set up 150' from didn't have much concern , as he drove from the north side over to the south side and then drove down towards massasuga point. The ice was 8" on Friday and 6.5ish today with 4" being good black ( it was 8" black on Friday). It should tighten up for you guys by next weekend.

banner ad
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 pm 
Walleye

pm sent

banner ad
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:25 pm 
Walleye Master

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.

banner ad
banner ad