banner ad

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

I do not really know the guy as I have only met him once a year or two ago. I realize he has been charged and that the chances of him being guilty are just as good or better than him not being guilty. My question is why have so many people already found him guilty, I thought that this is what the court and trial or confession would be for.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm 
Walleye Angler

obviously the boys are into the meth or some bs people just don't go around torching peoples property for no reason.. oh well there going to get whats coming to them anyway by the sounds of it.,

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 pm 
Guppy

As a lawyer I am disturbed by what I read here. Do we know for certain that the man charged is of PBJ charters? Has he been found guilty by anyone other than those posting here? Let us keep the negative comments until the police and court have completed their function.

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Tell you what im gonna do. To those who might be disturbed or offended ill make you a deal. Ill PM him myself and ask him to tell us all what is behind door # 1.

If he responds and he didnt do it or wasn't at all involved, ill delete my account .

If he responds and admits he did it, the admins will delete his account and banish him forever.

Its a win win. A pound of flesh no matter the out come.

Either way im buyin some permanent markers.

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:48 am 
Walleye Wisdom

assmonkey wrote:
Tell you what im gonna do. To those who might be disturbed or offended ill make you a deal. Ill PM him myself and ask him to tell us all what is behind door # 1.

If he responds and he didnt do it or wasn't at all involved, ill delete my account .

If he responds and admits he did it, the admins will delete his account and banish him forever.

Its a win win. A pound of flesh no matter the out come.

Either way im buyin some permanent markers.

He won't respond for a while because he is still in jail waiting for a bond hearing. :roll: To the previous poster, you must be his lawyer and he is the owner of pb&j.

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:09 am 
Walleye Wisdom

Understood that any statement from the "Accused" at this juncture would nix any plea deal his legal would be able to fenagle. I also understand that jumping the gun on our part instead of reserving comment would not be prudent or respectful. Anyone with half a brain would also realize that authorities usually do not arrest and detain unless there is enough evidence to do so.

Where there is smoke there's fire ?

My concern lies with the innocent people that are negitavely affected and will never be made whole by the actions and crimes perpetrated by the likes of such depraved animals. And that's enough reason to call this Shite out. If I'm wrong ? So be it.

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:31 pm 
Goby

You are absolutely correct assmonkey, how many people have been affected.

I know i have been affected by Joe Pickstocks Fraudulant dealings and as of this afternoon I can finally say I will be getting some sweet justice.

No, I may never be made whole but i can assure you that Fraud charges are on his doorstep with the latest arson conspiracy.

At least , he does have a few assets, so time will tell if he has to carve any up to pay back those he has affected.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:54 pm 
Walleye Angler

wtf's the deal? Were these guys just on a crack bender or what? Anyone know what was behind the fires.,.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:54 pm 
Walleye

Crack bender lol I have to add that one to my verbal arsenal. Thanks Jkd24

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm 
Walleye

Someone I know seems to think insurance fraud. As in collaborated with owner of the structures that burned. A hitman for hire so to speak. Total speculation of course, waiting to see how it unfolds

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm 
Walleye

I bought a few otter huts and a gas auger off of Joe a long time ago. I have also fished along side him a few times. It is sad that he has potentially took this path in life. I hope he gets the help needed.

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:02 am 
Walleye Wisdom

I will preface by saying that I, like most am far from perfect but I do understand, appreciate and respect those in society who act and treat others as they should be treated.

Again with the help "He" needs. I for the life of me will never understand that train of thought. He isn't a kid with the challenge of inexperience or the lack of guidance needed to ive in a world that at times gives no quarter. This is an adult who has lived those trials, been a member of society long enough to know what is wrong or right and has decided wrong is his path . For those individuals I offer little to no sympathy because if we keep heading down the path of conceding valuable resources of both energy and time to depravity we run the risk of becoming just like them with little to no thought to those on the other end.

No thanks

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:02 pm 
Walleye

assmonkey wrote:
I will preface by saying that I, like most am far from perfect but I do understand, appreciate and respect those in society who act and treat others as they should be treated.

Again with the help "He" needs. I for the life of me will never understand that train of thought. He isn't a kid with the challenge of inexperience or the lack of guidance needed to ive in a world that at times gives no quarter. This is an adult who has lived those trials, been a member of society long enough to know what is wrong or right and has decided wrong is his path . For those individuals I offer little to no sympathy because if we keep heading down the path of conceding valuable resources of both energy and time to depravity we run the risk of becoming just like them with little to no thought to those on the other end.

No thanks

I tend to agree with assmonkey. although sometimes people find themselves in desperate situations and make very poor choices.

banner ad
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:32 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Duly noted. I don't want to come off as an in compassionate boob but what does breaking into and invading or torching some innocent family's life have to do with desperation? I apologize but that's a circle I can't bring myself to be square with. Even if I angled my point of view toward the scope of retribution lighting a fire under someomes personal propertyI doesn't strike me as a desperate response. More the act òf a coward or a sociopathic lunatic. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm still waiting to see what happens to those billboards. The way perpetrators are being dumped by employers, sponsors and the like I figured they'd have found their way into a sawdust pile by now. Guess we have to wait and see.

Ass Monkey

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:37 pm 
Walleye Angler

assmonkey wrote:

No thanks

My thoughts exactly! Stop with the 'hope he gets the help he needs' crap.

banner ad
banner ad