Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:53 pm 
Walleye Master

Sheldon and Martycoo boarded an airplane. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take-off, an American got on and took the aisle seat next to the two .. The American kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when Sheldon in the window seat said,” I think I’ll get up and get a coke.”

“No problem,” said the American, “I’ll get it for you.”

While he was gone, Martycoo picked up the American’s shoe and spat in it.

When the American returned with the drink, Martycoo said, “That looks good, I think I’ll have one too.” Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the Sheldon picked up the other shoe and spat in it.

The American returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew instantly what had happened. “How long must this go on?” he asked. “This fighting between Canada and the USA ? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes?”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 pm 
Walleye Master

lmao

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm 
Walleye Catcher

An ugly fat woman, a gorgeous young hot blonde, an American(Grizzly) man and a Canadian man(Martyco) are all riding together in a train car. As the train passes through a tunnel, the distinctive sound of a loud slap is heard. When they emerge from the tunnel, a bright red handprint is on the face of the American. The fat woman thinks "that dirty American grabbed that blonde in the tunnel and she slapped him!" The blonde thinks "that dirty American must have tried to grab me, but grabbed the fatso by mistake and she slapped him!" The American thinks "that Canadian bastard felt up that blonde and she slapped me by mistake!" The Canadian thinks "I can't wait 'til we go through another tunnel so I can slap that stupid American again!"

HAHAHAHA
Funny JOKE Grizz.LOL
Hope you made it home OK.
Sheldon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 pm 
Walleye Master

lmao

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 am 
Walleye Master

Hey Grizz good one and Sheldon, he must like us he's like a little school girl with a crush on a boy! lol!
Heres a good moral joke!

Out in the woods there's a brook, hovering above it is a fly. Well there happens to be a fish watching that fly, thinking if it drops 6 inches, I can jump up and get it. There's also a bear watching the whole thing, thinking the same thought and when that fish jumps up for it, I'll snatch it out of the air.
Well, there just happens to be a hunter named Grizzly watching the bear, watching the fish, watching the fly, thinking when that fly drops and the fish jumps, I'll shoot that bear when he goes for the fish.

Wouldn't you know, there's a mouse watching the cheese sandwich in the Grizzly's pocket, thinking the same thought as everyone else and when the recoil of the rifle knocks the sandwich out of his pocket, it's all mine. There's also a cat watching the mouse, sharing the same thought as everyone else, thinking he'll get the mouse when it goes for the cheese.

Well wouldn't you know that fly dropped 6 inches, sure enough the fish jumped up and got it, then it was snatched out of the air by the bear, who was shot by the Grizz. The recoil from the rifle dropped the cheese sandwich on the ground, which the mouse scurried on over to. And the cat, the cat ended up in the brook. You know what the moral of the story is?

EVERY TIME THE FLY DROPS 6 INCHES, THE PUSSY IS BOUND TO GE WET!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

by crackee your right :lol: :lol: :lol:
blue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 pm 
Walleye Master

the best way to get to a fishermans heart is thru his fly