Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2024 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

banner ad
 Post subject: Quebec
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 pm 
Walleye Catcher

The crew from Green Pt. is headed on it's annual trip to Quebec this Friday for a week, this is the 22nd year :o We will fish for Eyes on a lake that has no people population on its waters. It is necessary for us to take evrything with us, the nearest phone and store is some 5o miles away. We are about 500 miles north of Ottowa.We have been known to only see about 4-8 boats on the lake for the week. We are in tents and usually it rains 50% of the time. 8O The good thing is we have also been no known to catch over 1500 eyes for the week :) :roll: This is with 4 boats and three guys in a boat :) You can only bring back 8 fish per person.This trip requires taking about 3 cases :lol: per man :wink:

Post subject: Re: Quebec
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 pm 
Walleye Master

sounds like a good time to me. lol....... and it isnt just the fishing im sure ......... funny but me and the wife were driving around the county on saturday it was a beautiful day for a beautiful drive and we found our way down to the loons nest *WINK* . no one around lol.... so we took the liberty of eating lunch in yer chairs under the big tree and all I could think is Pete has all this and he is heading to Quebec to fish lol . hope you have fun buddy. im sure ill catch you at camp one day over the summer lol Grizz

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm 
Site Admin

22yrs. that is a long tradition! Sounds like you guys will have a great time. Bring back some pictures for us all to see. Thanks and have a great trip

banner ad
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

I did the Quebec trip once too, man it was awesome, we were catching 60 fish in the morning, then another 60 in the evening. Make it 30 in the evening cause we were feeling no pain by the afternoon fish... lol Walleye and empties on the bottom of the boat, oops did I say that out loud;)
The scenery with no cottages is amazing, easy to get lost though if you didn`t landmark or have a gps.
Have fun, no need to wish good luck ;)
Be safe and make a decent report when you return,
teppy

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:56 am 
Walleye Angler

Having been there with you once I know you'll have a great time, catch a bunch of fish and go through copious amounts of beer.. I'll be stuck here catching limits of bass, shooting carp with my bow and perhaps running to the lake for trout. See you in a week.
Rich says the salmon are hitting well on the west end of the lake and walleyes are on at Erie. He is also going to Chautauqua for a few days. May have to travel there when you return.

banner ad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 am 
Guppy

Have fun guys,

Peter I will see you when you back to Green point, let me know if you need anything done a the cabin before you get back. I hope I would be busy building my cabin at the lot.

Mario

banner ad