Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:07 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 pm 
Guppy

Anyone interested in a great product that we can all use, that will reduce pollution and help to clean up our environment please PM me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm 
Walleye Master

why dont you post it ??

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:52 pm 
Walleye Master

reduce pollution. KEEP LANDSHARK OUT OF CANADA!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:01 pm 
Guppy

Well, I don't think that I can post it on the open board since it does involve a product that I sell (I'm not the only one). I do not want to offend anyone or be accused of spamming. However, it is something that very few of us are aware of, and it really can greatly reduce pollution and chemicals that end up in our waters.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

must be they already heard about this stuff in ITHICA [?] NEW YORK
they sent the pollution to wellington :lol: :lol: :lol:
good for u grizzz
the ole bluedog

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:02 pm 
Walleye Angler

I'd call it spam if it weren't for your join date.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 am 
Walleye Angler

Tell us what the product does, then tell us if we want some to PM you, and you can tell us where to get it. You could just share some great information with us, like we all do, then get your sales through PM.....What does this product do?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 am 
Guppy

Ok, here is more information.
You may not be aware that your every day laundry detergent (even some of the "green" ones) contain up to 50% by weight of builders which are mainly sodium triphosphate. This chemical is NOT removed by our water treatment plants, and it goes directly in to our lakes and rivers. Please, do your research and find out what it does there!!!
Last year, before the hunting season, I was looking on the internet for something different (and "green") to wash my hunting clothes. Something that I could use at home, and take it with me on hunting trips . Well, I found something that really spiked my interest.
They are called soap nuts or soap berries. It sounded too good to be true. It promised the following:
100% organic and chemical free, No chemical agents that will pollute our waters, Eliminates empty plastic containers from our land fields, Odour Removal -unmatched at removing odour from your clothes, No Fabric Softener required, No rinse cycle required - save water and energy, Excellent Colour Protection, Cloth Diapers - cleans, deodorizes, softens cloth diapers without leaving chemical build up, Natural anti-microbial, Help break down gray water in your septic system, No fragrance, Hypoallergenic- Ideal for people with sensitive skin, Economical – cost much less than commercial washing detergents (1kg will do approximately 300-400 loads of laundry), Ideal for any type of washer, specially for High Efficiency washers, Removes soap scum build up in washing machines, Liquid hand/body soap (helps alleviate symptoms of Eczema and Psoriasis), People and pet shampoo - helps with dandruff control, Windows and glass cleaner, All purpose cleaner -floors, hard surfaces, Steam cleaner, Dishwasher detergent, Mosquito repellent, Jewellery cleaner.
I have been using those "nuts" since last August, and love it. My laundry is always clean and fresh (al thou some pre treating on heavy stains is necessary - but it is with regular laundry detergent also) I don't use rinse cycle anymore or any type fabric softeners. My wife uses them as a cleaning product for the house, and we use them as body soap and shampoo ( my Psoriasis are almost gone!!!). The best part is that is cheap (approx. 3-5 cents per load), no more plastic bottles or cardboard boxes, and no more chemicals on our clothes or going down the drain.
And the best was, it grows on trees!!!
I will not give you links to web sites, as this might be misleading. Please do your own research! However, the best site with information about soap nuts is Soap Nuts Pro. They give you lots of information without trying to sell you anything.
So, here is the kicker, anyone interested in trying this stuff, send me a PM with your address, and I will mail you a ready to use free sample (enough to do 4-6 loads of laundry). Once you (or your wife) try it, please post your honest opinion in here.
Max.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:19 pm 
Walleye Angler

Are you the guy who was on Dragon's Den promoting this stuff?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 pm 
Guppy

Nope, but I have seen that stuff there too. It really is amazing!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 pm 
Walleye Angler

So you deal with the people who did or are you a separate entity from them?

I know they got a deal from Brett Wilson.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:41 am 
Guppy

FishNGolfPRO,
I have nothing to do with any of them.
I found the product on the internet last year. I got it from a Canadian supplier. The stuff really works ( I was as much of a sceptic as you guys are). No one on the internet in Canada or the USA offers free samples. Being a fisherman (and a hunter) I see how much toxic crap can be eliminated from our environment if more of the people use this product. It is as simple as switching detergents. I sell the product for $30.00/kg plus shipping (same price as my supplier). I get a little bit of a brake on very large quantities, but not much. My offer to you guys comes out from my pocket, because I really believe that by using this stuff we can make a difference. If enough of you guys will get interested in it and eventually buy it from me, maybe I'll get my money back. But if only a few, well I would still make a difference. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 am 
Guppy

Can I ask why is everybody so reluctant to try this? Just a question.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm 
Walleye Master

I'll try them. You can get my address off my website.

Thank you,
Scott

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

West Lake Willows offers 8 cottages and camping at the doorstep of the famous Sandbanks on West Lake.

www.bayofquintecharters.com, www.pictonharbourinn.com, www.westlakewillows.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 pm 
Guppy

Thanks Scott,
I'll get them out to you on monday.
Max.

banner ad