Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:16 pm 
Walleye Master

If you have a problem with some thing i say, grizz, seriously, send me a pm, and i will reconsider what i said, i wont take it as a attack/ being slandered. i hate this, seriously, it was great when we used to send pm's back and fort, and go fishing, allways had a great time, wish things between us werent the way they are now. I am sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:37 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

LOL I leave for 4 months in high hopes that grizz would behave himself .. Guess I was wrong .. Can't teach an ol dog new tricks ...sometimes :P

Aadil :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:31 am 
Walleye Master

Oh Steve Steve Steve. fireball fireball fireball. lol....... first off why are you hijacking eye chasers post in order to get in a pissing match with me? . I mean seriously I enjoyed his post and for the record I do read left to right and top to bottom lol.
Good post followed by you looking to steel his thunder by saying he gave up YOUR SPOT!! lol. see to a guy like me. (A TROLL) you just make it all to easy...... then you turn it around and attack me for what I said I mean I just dont get you. I do know words are a funny thing and can be read in many ways, even played on if thats what you choose to do, but for some reason you seem to like to turn things arond to make you look good, cant you just take a post for what its worth and enjoy the board for what it is, a good place to gain info, a good place to share a passion that most here have in common.
Now you make it sound like we were great friends at one time, and somehow ive done you wrong....... is this how you want people to see me or us ? i have never pmmed you. i have answered your pm's to me. . we went fishing 2 times......... in a few years your post makes it sound like we have fished for years and now i have abandoned our friendship. sorry i dont see it that way. I only say this to set others streight because i dont want them thinking bad of me, this is in no way an ATTACK on you.
Life is short buddy so i never sweat the small stuff, i sure dont come on here and try to make people think i am some great fishing guru who knows all there is about fishing, i dont have the best boat i dont have the best gear, what i have is a passion to fish, so thats what i do and like many here i share info when and where i can, and enjoy this board for what it is, i am in no way here to try to make a name for myself, or blow smoke up peoples butts. that seems pretty pointless to me! , I have met and made many pretty cool guys here and have become what i hope to be life long friends, that has to mean something, way i see it is you can please some of the people some of the time but yer never gona please them all. so as i said life is short best to cut yer losses and move on in the direction that makes you happiest. as for me its 5:25 am and im going fishing with a few friends in an hour so i best get at it. I will now leave your posts alone, and also appoligize to eye chaser for taking his thread and running it in a direction it was never ment to go, maybe you might consider doing the same to him, and just LET IT GO! ........... and for all, sorry like me or not im just a no body here who dont mind speaking his mind from time to time and more than willing to back up my words when i feel that need... Grizz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 am 
Walleye Master

I have to agree with you on this one Grizz, I simply replied to a friend of mine and making a joke for the tourney we were fishing on Saturday. And voila! (my Quebec City lingo coming out now. lol), all of a sudden it's Fireball's idea about were Eye Chaser fished. Question, Fireball do you even know Dan? If you were trying to add to the levity of my original post, you may had worded it wrong, but I don't think so. I like Grizz believe you tried to turn it into all about you! If you didn't then I believe a great many here on this board have misconstrued your post and wording. Steve I don't know you, have never met you, I can only judge you on what you have posted here in your short tenure on this board and sometimes you can come off in a different light. Example having a empty seat, you didn't ask for a fishing partner for the day, you were looking for a NET MAN/PHOTOGRAPHER , not a fishing buddy/partner, I say whoa dude what's that all about? Why the photographer only ever seen 1 fish posted by you.
Contribute with confidence and when a thread falls into your line of expertise go for it, but from a lot of your posts, like us all you still have a lot to learn, when you have reached the pinnacle your peers will acknowledge you, you'll have no need to self promote. We all enjoy sharing, posting info and pic's. This of course includes you. Just relax and maybe pick your spots a little more carefully

[b][color=#00BFFF]Radioworld[/color
Proud Member Of CLOSA
Proud Member of LOTSA
MC Rockets
Atommik Tournament Flies
ITO Flies

The World is all about ass, you either kick it or lick it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 am 
Walleye Master

i had talked about fishing a area in the spring, i said in my post, i would share the area but didnt want it posted, i got about 8 pm's.
TrophyHunter was one of the guys i shared the spot with, dont know if he remembers.
Eye chaser was also one of those guys.
Thank you, grizz, thats all i wanted...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:46 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

dont remember 8O , the first time i recall any interaction was yesterday when you PM'd me , but then I am getting old :lol: , Remember that one man's secret spot is just a trolling pattern for 100 other guy's

banner ad