banner ad

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Need a fishing partner?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:04 pm 
Goby

Hello fellas! I'm looking to see if anyone needs a reliable fishing partner. I'm crazy about the sport, not a total moron, easy to get along with and not a know-it-all jerk! If your partner drops out of a tourney on you or if you just want to fish and not go alone, get in touch with me and I'll do my best to fill the back of your boat! Did I mention that I don't have a boat? lol I'm more than willing to pay my share and then some of all costs. Don't worry, I will be just as concerned as you about fishing with a stranger. I love early morning top water bass but I hate fishing in the wind! Maybe I can be shown that the wind is my friend, but as of today it sucks! Mostly because it blows my damn canoe off my spots and I only get one good cast and then have to reposition myself all over again...soooo annoying! Fishing should be relaxing and fun and exciting, not painfully frustrating! In a tournament I can gladly follow along with YOUR strategies and not be an idiot trying to run the show. I'm in management so I understand the importance of teamwork and communication!

You can reach me here on the forum or email me directly at jef_shoults@yahoo.com

Lets go fishing and hook into some monsters!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:11 pm 
Jumbo Perch

Where are you from??

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 pm 
Goby

I live in a place called Sterling, just north of Belleville. I fish the Moira river quite a bit for bass and pike, but I have yet to tie into a Muskie! I'm originally from North Bay and I've done a fair amount of Walleye fishing up on Nippissing and I'd go for them here too I guess, but I consider myself more of a finesse fisherman. I get great satisfaction from the perfect cast into a tight pocket!