Tourism
Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:17 pm
banner ad

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:23 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Fred Fisher wrote:
Well were are the reports guys. I hope everyone had fun and got a fish or 2. I could not get out today and with all the wind i guess it would have made for a rough day. I ran into Maple and Jim W in front of my place here in Bloomfield and had a little chat with them. Great to see you guys and I hope you get a better day tomorrow. Later All.... Fred

Good to meet and chat with ya Fred. We wimped out on Sunday, just sleeped in and had a nice casual drive home. Back down in a few weeks.

JimW

Smiths Falls DCI Redhawks Fishing Team Coach

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 am 
Walleye Angler

Results???

Somebody won but it wasn't us.

Team Eye Candy (Jim W., Adil and Maple) was on the water early with all the rest and made the run down to the gap to start. The wind and chop was already up, but we managed to steer kinda straight most of the time. Desipte the fact we marked a few fish on the way down, none came to our lures on the troll back. We had maybe one small something on for half a minute is all.

Most of the excitement was in trying to keep the spray outa the boat. My job was to serve as bow-ballast so Jim could keep her pointed into the whistling wind. Adil did a super job of managing the lines in the stern. I was impressed.

We missed the 3:00 weigh-in back at the dock due to a time determination issue, and the fact that we were finally into some decent blips on the sonar, but we had nothing to weigh anyhow. I heard some guys caught fish.

It was nice seeing some of the guys and chat again after a long summer away. And it was the first time I've seen Fred Fisher on dry land! I hardly recognised him!

That's my report. No fish this time, but I had a great day none-the-less. Maybe next time.

Maple

Maple

banner ad
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
banner ad