Trailer Parks
Launches

Quinte Fishing

Fishing Reports for the Bay of Quinte
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm 
Walleye

Hey guys and girls so let me say i have fished lake consecon for twenty years since being a child and unless you know somebody or use the horrible launch then there is no access, i looked back through here and the question always comes up where to launch and the answer is trailer park of they let you or water is high enough,bring a spare tire for when you launch and again for picking it out of the water..so have been speaking to the mnr alot about it and after speaking to them a few times and alot of questions between the people at the office they now understand there is no access period amd they dont like that because of safety concerns to start and a lake that size with a fishery like that should be enjoyed by all ive had people charge me fifty bucks to launch there before..anyways so they have actually recieved lots of calls over the years and have finally said they are going to contact the township as they deal with itcity whatever you would like to call them..they said i should try to get abunch of people to keep ohoneing in and requesting a launch be put in...im even willing to do the work with a few friends and am sure others would join just to fiah that lake..so please guys phone into the mayor or reeve or whatever it is in the area and request a boat ramp its not hard there is a perfect spot that is open to public and its an amazing lake for walleye huge bass huge pike in big nunbers e.t.c these places should not be hogged or kept away from us

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:27 am 
Walleye

Thanks captain

I havent done alot of fishing on consecon. But have done some waterfowling there. Great amount of divers!!

As you state access is terrible and havent been on the lake in years.

I will contact some councillor s

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:21 pm 
Walleye Wisdom

Wow, that is one long sentence. BATMAN

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:49 pm 
Walleye

Lol im lucky its not got more typo's lol...my phone sucks and its a battle to write anything as its touch screen and screen just doesn't like to be touched anymore i guess lol

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:05 pm 
Walleye Angler

Where do you think they would put the launch ? Mostly all private property on that lake !

banner ad
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 pm 
Walleye

Mnr says when they look at the map that there is lots of public property opposite side of lake consecon resort i know where there is quite a few spots myself as am always on the lake.. The old tracks for one something could be built there aswell if needed. It doesnt have to be anything crazy as its not like people are gonna launch 26 ft boats in there, itll be alot of guys with sixteens..i know somebody so i get to fish anyways but alot of people dont hence the other people calling.. Its a nice spot would be nice for all to enjoy and there is deff spots

banner ad
banner ad